funny little run-in

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sirust, Jul 27, 2009.

1. So me and two of my friends David and John finish a joint and 3 bowls and we head over to a gas station. We see that all of the parking spots and the gas dispenser area is all roped off but the convenient store is still lit up. We park as close as possible and walk to the gas station for some food but we were not sure if they would let us in. The door had a sign on it that said "closed" and we see the girl working at the counter making hand gestures at us telling us to leave. My friends start walking back to the car but I wasn't having it. I walk right up to the window where she was standing and yell through, "We want to buy some food!" She yells back, "Oh, alright then come in then!" I call my friends back and we enter the store.

The girl gives us all looks as if we meant harm to her and starts off by telling us that she thought we wanted to get gas, how bad her day was, and how "so much ridiculous shit happened at work earlier that day." I repeat, "ya all we wanted was to get some food and drinks." She replies, "Alright, just don't fucking spill anything, I don't want to have to pick up after you."

Me and my friends head over to the slushies and John fills his up to the top and looks for a top for his drink when he holds it in his hand while looking for the right sized top he squeezes the cup and like 1/4 of the slushy dropped all over the ground. Me and David start laughing saying, "dude, she just told us how bad her day was and asked us one favor and look what you did!" She looks over at us and starts screaming, "Awww, are you fucking serious? I just told you I didn't want to have to pick up after you guys. I shouldn't have let you guys in."

We get our slushies and go to the counter and David(knowing we just mentioned the scene from half baked where he names off a lot of food and ends with, "and some funions...yhaaa") goes back and gets some funions and he puts it on the counter and me and John look at it and pause for a second and David says at the perfect timing, "yhaaaa", we start laughing. The guy that was now behind the counter to check out our stuff started laughing too. I then looked at the guy knowing he smokes and that he knew we were high and find his face oddly familiar. I read his name tag and it read "Justin". I then said, "Dude, Justin do you remember me from highschool? I was in your French class."(it all came to me pretty fast) He took a second to think about it but he remember me and told me how he ended up failing that class since she was such a bad teacher and I agreed with him. He then tries to apologize to us for the girl who was acting really bitchy to us and he lets us in on a secret that they are always working high, even the chick.

We all start laughing cuz we came to a sudden realization that everyone inside the gas station was high.

as we walk out:
    girl: "I shouldn't have let you guys in, I really didn't want to have to clean up right before closing, again."
    me:"Is that what happened here earlier? Is that why everything is closed off?"
    girl: *laughs* "No, we didn't close down cuz I started bitching about everyone who spilled something, something with the machines wasn't working right so we closed down."
    me: "Oh, well have a good night you two and thank's for the talk."
    girl: "Get the fuck out!"
    me: "What?"
    girl: "What?"
    me: "You guys were chill as fuck....peace!"

Knowing We could have never entered that store and had such a fun time inside made that little "run-in" so much better.

Things like this make my day. Feel free to share any recent stories of other people making your day while you were high.

2. A few months ago, I was baked as hell and ordering popcorn at a movie theater. I didn't know the guy working the concessions very well, but I knew he was a giant pothead (talks about smoking all the time, always wears Bob Marley shirts, hangs out with all of my stoner friends). I noticed his eyes were fire red when I asked for popcorn, and I just started giggling to myself. He looked up and stared at me blankly for a few seconds, and then he burst out laughing too. We didn't need to say anything because it was so obvious

3. Stoner Utopia!

(whatever that means)

4. 1337 N1Nj4 H3R3 70 5T34L UR THR34D!!!! MUH4H4H4H4H4H4H4!!!!!!

5. Well this one night me and my buddy were walkin my gf at the time home and we met these black guys one asked if i had a smoke an i did so just being me i gave him 1,then we walked my gf home as we were walking through the yard of the highschool 4 bikes rolled up with the black dudes and a few of their homies then chased my buddy off and whent for me i swung at um a few times kncked 3 down and then they just started gettin up and walkin away to their bikes,so we were walking up the hill an jeremy(my buddys)like man that shit was crazy well we get home an his mom calls the cops cuz my id n shit was stolen,were waiting for the police just sittin on his pourch n sum dude drops sumthin across the street the cops rolls up an jeremy is like theres a gun over there the cop freaks out calls it in and is waiting for more cops to show up to take the gun so he can take are report just then the dude that dropped the gun and like 10 other dudes all start walkin back down the street then guns are drawn an all the dudes just hit the ground an got handcuffed the next day one of them came to jeremys house and threatend us well we knew this black guy named tipp across the street and we smoked a blunt with um and told him what had gone down and he knew the dudes that tried to jump us and he had sum dudes jump them real bad(that night they got arested also xD)then later that night that guy and his friends showd up and tried starting shit agian tipp called 1 dude and not even 5 minutes rolled by and 4 blacked out caddalacs show up and a whole fuckin gang just hoped out and then just walked up to the dudes and beat them the fuck down in the street,

that was the most intense day ever if it wasnt for weed major freakage would have happened xD

6. one time me and my homie had got are hands on some seroius dank shit, and we smoked about two g of it. we went to walmart and we got the munchies. we go through the asles lookin for food then he sees himself in the mirror. he yelps like a little dog, and starts talking about his eyes being blood red. i look in them and there as white as always so then i look in the mirror and my eyes looked bloodshot too.for like twenty minutes we were walking around there trying to act normal, then we left. came back like 5 hours later, and we looked int the same mirror, and some little asshole had colored red were your eyes were supposed to be. me and him stated lauphing so hard that the some important person asked us to leave. i said okay after i buy this mirror. i lookin that mirror every single time i get blazed now:smoking:

7. that doesn't even make sense

8. Stuff like that happens at our gas station a lot too. Its always funnier the next time you go in there, ecspecially when its dead, late at night b/c its always a little awkward for a little bit.