Funny Late Night Snowplow Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by medicated4now, Feb 27, 2013.

1. So it's been snowing a ton where I am all day. I just get done ripping like 3 bowls of some serious dank and hop on my computer to check my fantasy teams. It's like 10:30 at night and I hear this car like revving it's engine outside my window. So I take a peak outside and guess what happened?

My freaking snowplow guys who plows my houses driveway got stuck! His truck was stuck on ice or something so I am like oh fuck... should I help him high as fuck and reaking of weed? Of course I will lol :cool: I put on a jacket and head outside. I ask the guy if he's stuck and he replies in a heavy southern accent (Mind you I live in Chicago so this is oddly hilarious) "Yeah, every time with the last fucking house". I crack up at his accent which makes for an awkward moment. I then suggest I get a shovel out and help him dig his truck out...

So long story short we get his truck unstuck and he proceeds to tell me to watch out he has to get some speed to plow this heavy snow or some shit. So he backs way up, puts his plow down, and literally guns it! He had just gotten through telling me how my driveway is solid ice underneath the snow so naturally he fucking slides right past where he should have stopped and goes right through my bushes and breaks through the fence separating my house from my neighbors... I am stoned out of my mind and just crack up and have no idea what is going on :D

The guy just offered to pay for the fence and his boss agreed to it. So everything is cool thank god. You guys ever have any shit like this happen to you late at night?

2. When I was in middle school my mom and my bus driver were friends. He would come to my house at 6:00 am an hour before he drove me to school on the bus drunk as shit plow my driveway and my mom would bring him out a couple beers for plowing our driveway. Only in Wisconsin.

3. When I was around 12 I threw a snowball at a snowplow right on the driver's window.He slammed on the brakes and I nearly shit my pants,I booked it out of there shortly after.

4. Haha gotta love it when you're super baked and end up witnessing some really random shit that you dont know is real or not.