Funny jokes to share

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganjah King, Mar 28, 2013.

1. She's jokes you made up of want to share,

LOL. This was funny.
    "An 11 year old realized that she had started to grow hair in between her legs. She had gotten worried and asked her mommy about the hair. Her mommy calmly said "that part where the hair has grown is called a Monkey, be proud that your Monkey had grown hair." Next morning, at breakfast she told her sister "my monkey has grown hair." Her sister smiled and said "that's nothing! mine is already eating bananas." Her mom fainted."

2. So, a women was pregnant with 3 kids when she somehow ended up in the middle of shootout between two gangs. She ended up getting shot 3 times. She went to the hospital and ended up surviving along with her babies which she gave birth to weeks later. A couple of years pass and one of the little girls comes out of the bathroom and said "Mommy, Mommy! i went pee and a bullet came out!" so her mother then goes on to explain what happened when she was pregnant with her. Well the next day, The other little girl comes out of the bathroom and says "Mommy i went pee and a bullet came out!" so she explains what happened when she was pregnant with her. weeks later the little boy comes running out of his room screaming "mommy! mommy!" She says, "let me guess, you went to the bathroom and a bullet came out." He says "No, i was jacking off and shot the dog!"

3. Aha damn that was good:)

4. Little Johnny walks in on his mother in the bathtub. He asks his mother what is the big fuzzy patch below her bellybutton. She replies, "A bush."

The next day Little Johnny walks in on his father while he's in the shower. He asks, "What is that big long thing hanging between your legs?" His father replies, "It is a snake."

A few days later, Little Johnny walks in on his mother, once again in the bathtub. He asks, "What are those two baggy things hanging above your bellybutton?" She replies, "Headlights."

A couple weeks go by and the little boy walks in on his parents having sex. He yells, "Mom, turn on your headlights! The snake is crawling into your bush!"