Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny joke (must be high)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codee, Nov 14, 2011.

1. It all made sense to me for like a sec but then I forgot. Let me think again and ill give you my xtreme logically explanationz

2. lmfao, what the fuck man. The responses in this thread are hilarious.

3. Lol this is actually right, as soon as I read "the brick" I knew that had to do with the joke, obviously a dumb joke no one else got lol. Crazy explanations and outrage over something so easy

4. Alright, I'll fix it...

A man was repairing a church, he was pretty stoned and kept hitting his thumb with the hammer. Every time he'd miss the nail and hit his thumb, he'd yell "Damn it, I missed".

The minister corrects the contractor and says "You shouldn't say that in a church."

The contractor keeps working, hits his thumb again and yells "Damn it, I missed again!"

The minister corrects him, "You shouldn't say that".

The contractor says "Why not, is a bolt of lightening gonna strike and hit me in the head?"

The minister says "Actually, yes it will..."

Suddenly, a bolt of lightening streaks from the sky and strikes the minister in the head.

A booming voice comes from the heavens, "Damn it, I missed"

5. This reminds me of my own jokes that happened while I was stoned with friends that you guys might not find as funny as me.

One time, my friend was talking to us, and we had this running joke that he was the devil because he always said phrases to us that made him sound like the bad side of our conscience, like "Come on guys, it's FUN to smoke weed and drink wine..." in an alluring pleasant voice like a tempting evil character like wishmaster.

And upon accusing him of being the devil he got this suddenly serious look on his face, like somebody that has been caught in a lie breathing heavily. And he replied "Don't say that...dude.."

So we started laughing at his facial expression when he did it, and we came up with this idea that when we said that, he realized at that moment that he in fact was the devil, and became afraid both that we were onto him but also upon realizing that his entire life was a lie and that he was of course the devil.

6. What's worse than finding half a worm in your apple?

Being raped.