Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny joke (must be high)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codee, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I read both pages for that maaaannnn?

2. Okay jeeze guys. It's supposed to be a really stupid joke. Like something lame from Monty python. You laugh at it because its lame and stupid. Not because it's funny.

3. #23 Soccerguy420, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    excuse me fine sir, i find monty python god damn hilarious :D

4. I thought he was building a fireplace on the bus. That'd be pretty fucking boss.

5. monty python does not = this boring "joke"
    am i the only one outraged by this comparison?! :mad:

And sorry OP im just bustin balls for fun, everyones had the experience of starting to tell a joke and realizing half way through its not funny... unfortunately on the internet you cant just stop telling it half way through :p

6. I know Monty python is funny, but their skits are meant to be really stupid. Not extremely hilarious. It's just dry British humor. But it's entertaining.

This joke is just a stupid joke that you roll your eyes after. I'm not expecting anyone to break down in laughter and go blue in the face lol.

7. one time i killed a puppy

8. I thought the dog being thrown out the bus window was funny, then you explained this crap

Ruined it

9. how can you guys not get it the brick is a metaphor

10. Im high this made no sense but its so fucking funny. Just imagine a dog running around in the snow with a brick in his mouth :)

11. [quote name='"poolstick"']Im high this made no sense but its so fucking funny. Just imagine a dog running around in the snow with a brick in his mouth :)[/quote]

Lol Yeah that's basically the point of the joke. It's a story and it has an obvious outcome but when you're high you tend to think about it more and make it funnier in your own way.

12. its not possible the average small dogs mouth span is 2.54 inches where an average fire brick is 3.00 inches making it impossible for the dog to lift. Op is lying end of thread.

13. I'm very high. And now, after reading the answer, I'm very confused.

14. That's only part of the joke, i was told this one by my old scout master in the 5th grade :\

15. If you have to be high for a joke to be funny doesn't that mean its a bad joke. I'd rather hear a joke that's normally funny high cause then it would be like super funny

16. Whaaaaat the fuck is this.

17. Anyone have a good joke?

18. alright the ONLY way this is gonna be funny. If your high and your high ass homies tells you this in person. I would be that is the stupidest shit but Ill be laughing my ass off because of it.

19. HIJKLMNO

What well known formula does this represent?

Anyone??

20. okay guys i've got it. picture this shit.

you and 2 of your good buddies are stoned as rocks sitting on the couch.

you're buddy say the joke *blah blah*

now at the end you expect him to say "THE PUPPY GOT THE JOINT AHAHAHAHAHAHA"

but no.. he says "the brink" and you just start laughing cause you're just like "AHAHAHA NO YOU MOTHERFUCKER"