Funny Health class today

Discussion in 'General' started by coolalright, May 27, 2009.

1. Yeah at my high school we have a lady come in every year to tell us not to do drugs not just in 9nth grade.

2. DUDE! I don't give a fuck what they do at your school at mine we can take it any year we want. If you would have read like... 2 more posts you would have seem that i'm a senior. gtfo if all your going to do is be a dick

3. I think he was posting in your favor :confused::confused:

I thought the guy loudmouthing about you being underaged was out of place, at first. It's always been a habit of mine to give people the benefit of the doubt. And who knows, really, how old you are?

However, regardless of whether or not you're over the age of 18, you best be advised not to let your immaturity show so blatantly as you have. Really, its for the best, and not just on the forums.

4. #24 mr. magic, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    that guy was defending you lol

read what he said closely

not only that but if we just attack anyone we deem immature for allegedly being a minor then we are really just a rabid pack of drama hounds who just want to get mad at someone. i mean we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty is the best policy.

5. Agreed. It shouldn't be right to do that. I wish there was like someone that could state real facts about weed in school and not feed you total BULLSHIT!

6. Way to go. :)
    My health class barely dealt with drugs, just a one day thing really, and they were just kind of mentioned. :rolleyes:
    Other than that my teacher was just obsessed with getting us all CPR certified, and he pretty much told us we were bad people if we didn't pay for the card.
    I guess I'm a bad person.