Funny "got caught" story from back in the day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PsychoPudding, Nov 16, 2008.

1. #1 PsychoPudding, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
    So i was sitting here and i remembered this story of how i got caught, to start off i have this cat, she loovvveeesss socks and back when i started smoking 7-8 years ago she was maybe a year old. I had just gotten my first piece which was a little glass one hitter that i liked to hide in a sock under my bed which i thought was the the sneakiest of sneaky hiding spots (can you see where this is going?)

Anyway i was sitting at our kitchen table eating some frooty pebbles (hell yea doggies!) and my cat comes walking into our kitchen with THE sock, my mom was standing at the sink and i just happen to look over and see my cat with THE sock in her mouth and i was like OMFG. As you can probably guess my mom turns around as my cat crests the corner with her prize hanging from her mouth, mom goes oh what have you got there? Luckily for me my mom helped my uncle grow his stash back in 70's so she was somewhat cool with it but i was freaking out the entire time...

2. lmao that is funny as fuck, but that's awesome your ma was cool with it. coulda been alot worse.

3. Wow that would be a terrible way to get caught haha.

4. Yea i thought i was sooo dead, she just kinda picked it up and was like, oh look your cat brought me a present, and she pretended to take a hit. Now if my dad had found it than i would be telling you guys a story about me going to the hospital with boken legs and stuff haha

5. Well well well look what the cat dragged in!!!

6. I think your cat was definitely planning against you.