Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny getting Caught Stories?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokingismythangg, Apr 28, 2014.

1. well, heres one. i was on my way to school, was blazed as fuck, and i walked by a cop. he was all like, "why are your eyes red, son?". i started to freak out, and i said the supidest fucking thing (it was the middle of winter) "i mowed my uhhhhhh, uhmmmm, uhhhh, lawn. and the grass got everywhere and i got some grass in my eye." well, the cop obviously took me home and (while laughing) told my mom the story, and it was snowing. and 20 degrees. did i mention we dont even have any grass? i got off on a warning because the cop thought it was fuckin hilarious.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Duffed N' Slashed, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    I was at a boarding school, and I had just gotten into a pretty serious fight with my best friend. Both of us being incredibly stubborn, neither of us wanted to apologize. This friend is a coke addict, and after a few lines he felt bad and decided to come to my room and apologize. When I opened the door, he didn't say anything, he just pulled out a joint and said "lets go". It was around 1 in the morning, so we would have to sneak out past cameras and alarmed doors (a fucking hassle, so glad I'm not there anymore, got kicked out for cheating on a drug test, a good story in itself). When we were outside, we settled down on a staircase. To the left was the staff parking lot, to the right was the teachers lounge. When he pulled it out, I noticed how weird the texture was. He told me he put a ton of blow in it. Even though smoking cocaine hydrochloride is wasteful (if one wants to conserve, freebasing is the best and most efficient way to smoke cocaine), enough will still get you right fucked. Normally when I smoke a joint, I start to get paranoid half way through. With the coke in it, the paranoia was replaced with an awful chemical taste in the back of my throat. All of a sudden, we saw a person moving around in the teachers lounge. Fuck. Weed paranoia is bad, now I'm being hit in the face with coke paranoia as well. Fuck. We tried to run to our rooms (he was first floor closest to the stairs, I was third floor farthest from the stairs), but we heard a man yelling at us to stop. It was the head house director (runs the boarding part of the school). We'll call him Furby (an amalgamation of his first and last name believe it or not). Furby in my mind is the definition of respect. I have always had more respect for him than any other person Ive ever met, and my friend was the same. We would both take a bullet for the guy. So when he asked us what we were doing, we were totally honest told him we were smoking a joint (we just didn't tell him what was in the joint). He gave us a dirty look, made sure we weren't smoking indoors (immediate expulsion), called us every hurtful name in the book, then told us to go to bed. Had it been anyone else, we would have been immediately expelled. 

Not a funny story, but the only memorable time I have ever been caught

3. That's a nice story. I'm glad you guys had the respect to stop and that he had enough respect to let it go.

4. I always got caught by my LD class teachers..its basically a easier dumb down class for math and english. But funny all the stoners had ADD. And non of the teachers cared they just smile at you and shake there head. Then im told i need to be fully awake for finals. I miss the high school days selling my adderal for bud money.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app