Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny/funniest thing youve done while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by funfunfun, Jun 7, 2015.

1. #1 funfunfun, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    So what's the funniest thing or a funny thing you have done while you were high?

I'll start. I actually have 2.

So, this was one of my 1st times smoking. Me and my buddy are sitting on his porch with a spoon and a 1/4 O. I smoked 2 bowls wayyy to quickly and it hit me like a freight train. I turn over to my friend and say "where the fuck did they go?". Since nobody else was there he's like wtf. I'm like "we gotta go get them, this stuff is really strong". At this point he's like "dude wtf are you talking about". I reply "I hate having you at parties with me". To clarify, I was so dissorented that I thought we were at a party.

The second time was when me and 2 of my friends (were all weekend smokers with medium-low tolerances) got some bho for the first time. Me and my buddy go outside and bust some dabs, then come back in shortly later, blazed as fuck.I look over at my friend (who hasn't had any THC yet) and say "these people love me!". He's like what lol? I walk up super close to him and whisper somthing along these lines in his ear "Im not getting everybody at this party high, but since I know you and your my friend I'll get you high". Again, for some reason I thought I was at a party Lol...

2. Back in hs, when I had a low tolerance I would blaze almost every lunch period(stupid). I had math class split with lunch and I would always come back blazed with food and shit. One day I walked In with 3 bottles of water and like 6 rude crispies. I tripped and basically threw everything

3. It was my first time getting high as shit with my friends and we were chillin with a dealer.

We're in Cluck U and Munching Out. My friend was so stoned he couldn't order his own food BAHAHA.

The place was a little busy and while we're eating I put on a Horse mask while I was eating and I got the Nose covered in Buffalo Sauce LMAOOO.

I did that for a couple seconds, then I quickly looked at the cashiers. Then I put the mask the opposite way and I just went up to the cashiers and said Hi.

Everyone was dying.

I'm such a riot when I'm high and just to many moments.

Another moment was when I had to go to church In a couple hours and we were smoking. My friends brung it up my friend said he felt like he was in heaven Then I said Imagine I go to church with my eyes red as the fucking devil my two friends were dying. My delivery is fucking amazing. I would just say some clever,witty, creative shit depending on what was going on in art of film class. Like I say what I think is funny loud enough so the whole class can hear it.

Example

My teacher was talking about a movie from Alfred Hitchock. I think it was Psycho anyways she says "Fun fact Psycho was the first movie to show a toilet flushing" Then I come in "Speaking of toilets can I go to the bathroom?" Everyone was dying. Teacher complimented me on my Segway bahahahah. It was fun

4. I used to run around with these girls and all we did was smoke. ALOT. My friend had a 5 ft high water bong that we were using for the 1st time one night. After getting completely baked, 3 of us decide to drive to 7/11 for munchies. The parking lot was full, so we had to park around the block. We giggled all the way through our shopping and to the register.
    When we got outside we laughed how "intense" the whole thing had been. I got in our car, my friends were leaning and talking over the roof with the doors open. That's when we realized that everyone in the store was staring at us and now some guy is running out of the store yelling and pointing at us and we are starting to freak out. Before the guy gets to us, I feel my friend grab my shirt and throw me out of the car. In beautiful baked slow motion as I'm wondering "WTF"? I see a blanket and other things in our car that were never there before. Still not understanding, but in serious fight or flight, we ran down the street with people yelling after us. Next thing I know we are screeching down the street. My friend yells "I can't believe we did that!!" I laugh, settle into our car and it hits me. We are in our car. So, for about 10 minutes or so we were sitting in someone's else's car! Just the 1st car we saw, we hung out in without ever realizing it wasn't ours! We laughed for days about it. And in case you're wondering: no it looked nothing like our car did.