Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny Encounter with the Mailman

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by qwerty man, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Alright so I'm actually pretty chill with one of my mailmen, but we have like 3 different ones that come to our area.

So I'm on my porch smoking a bowl, and as I'm hittin it, I see the mail truck pull up to my mailbox. So I'm like oh shit, I put it down for a sec, and wait for him to leave.

But then I see him stopping his car, he gets out and starts walking up my driveway.

At this point I'm like "FUCK FUCK he's comin over!! He definitely saw me smoking! What can he do though? He's just a fucking mailman. He can't arrest me, I'll tell him to get the fuck off my property. If he calls the cops it'll be my word against his...that little prick, it's none of his damn business what I do on my porch"

So he's like 10 feet away, I stand up, ready to go off on him, and I yell "CAN I HELP YOU SIR?"

He looks at me and he's like..."yea...can I just get a signature for this certified letter"

:D:D:D

2. Where did you put the body:confused:

3. Well. That wasn't a funny encounter at all.

4. It seemed like you were trying to surpise us with the ending, but i was not surprised.

5. *miscellaneous coughing and crickets*

6. Uh oh dude, if you don't know mail men have been instructed by the government to get signatures of people they see smoking weed...better lock the doors and duct tape the envelope slot on your door

7. Haha yeah he got you now man.

But year seriously funny stuff dude. I'd probably be freaking out too.

8. tough crowd, huh?

9. i'm still waiting for the funny part

10. Guys, guys chill....

This thread is like the movie 'Memento", we have to wait for the funny part!

....I hope.

11. at least it wasnt your mom lol thats what happened to me but i blazed wit a friend then went on a bike ride and his fat ass stayed at my house.. i come back and he tells me the story, he said that she opened the basement door looking for me and she smelled smoke shes like are you smokking are you sure? and said it like 10 times.. lol we had just got an ounce that day and decided to clean up and leave no evidence :p i threw away the bong and ounce but pulled it outta the trash today and put it in my shed :p gonna hide it at a friends house this weekend :)

12. [quote name='"TheBudBuddha"']at least it wasnt your mom lol thats what happened to me but i blazed wit a friend then went on a bike ride and his fat ass stayed at my house.. i come back and he tells me the story, he said that she opened the basement door looking for me and she smelled smoke shes like are you smokking are you sure? and said it like 10 times.. lol we had just got an ounce that day and decided to clean up and leave no evidence :p i threw away the bong and ounce but pulled it outta the trash today and put it in my shed :p gonna hide it at a friends house this weekend :)[/quote]

That's your first post .... next time your mom catches you mail your stash to me ill hold it for ya.

13. Oh my god I'm still laughing and I read this thirty minutes ago.
    A SIGNATURE! That's some top notch comedy right there bro.

14. I do that shit. Like I'll see a little kid like riding down the street and he would look at my house and I was like

" who's this little jerk think he is looking at my yard"
    I'll punch him if he hits first.
    Then he rides by and says
    Your dogs really pretty.
    And keeps going.

15. Lol I know exactly what the OP is trying to get across... I always tend to overreact when high, especially in situations like that. I'm sure a lot of people had experiences like that

16. You had me thinking the whole time that you were gonna end up lighting up with your mailman. That was the most massive anticlimax I've ever read.

Fuck you.

17. [quote name='"Kronikkk"']You had me thinking the whole time that you were gonna end up lighting up with your mailman. That was the most massive anticlimax I've ever read.

Fuck you.[/quote]

I thought that too. I was going to tell about one time when I was delivering pizzas I came up on this house that smelled like superskunk buds. So this old hippy dude answered the door and first thing I said was dam it smells good in here. He got al nervous looking then looked at me and asked Really? I said ya bro that smells like dank. He said please don't say nothing and I responded your secrets safe with me and he was like what I owe for the pizza. I looked and him and said we could make a trade. He closed the door came back with like 5 grams of some dank and said ...get ready ....is this enough? I said ya for sure gave him the pizza and had to pay like15 bucks for it. Best delivery ever.

18. On some off-topic talk...

I'm a pizza delivery driver to, and I'd say once a night of driving I will deliver to someone who is obviously just blown out of their mind stoned. I should see if I can get weed as tips :D

19. Odds of finding your long lost twin delivering your mail?

ONE IN A ZILLION!!!!