Funny dumb story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by relakit3, Dec 14, 2008.

1. When I was 12 or 13 I ordered some legal buds called "Blueberry Haze." When it arrived I called my friend (this is right before we started smoking weed, at that time I'd done it once in 6th grade and he'd never done it) to go smoke it. I had a sick Zippo lighter at the time, a blue Starburst or something, and an awful wooden pipe, the ones you can find at Walgreens. We met up, he lives about an 2 minutes away, and walked to a nearby park. It took us about 10 minutes to get there and 10 minutes to find a good spot to smoke the "Haze." We sat down behind a tree and a test the lighter, it works. I pack the bowl and attempt to light it. It sparks but no flame comes out. No matter how many times I tried, I couldn't get one flame out of it. I resorted to eating it (I thought it was like a legal version of weed and that I would get high if I ate it.... I was retarded...). It was sour and had me gagging for a few minutes while I tried to swallow it without a drink. Worst day ever. We biked home, totally bummed. A few weeks later, a short time after I started to smoke weed, I tried the Blueberry Haze. It sucked. It was sour, burnt my throat. Wasn't soothing, didn't taste good, and had a really bad aftertaste.

Sorry if that was really boring I'm really high and thought it was funny

2. That whole story made me frown...but hearing that you are baked right now, and looking back on that day with a smile makes the story good :)

3. Haha dont bother with legal buds.

Good story man.

Still, wooden pipes can be good, my buddy made one in woodworking that works fucking well. He spent like 2 months refining it in woodwork.

4. Haha, I'm doing the same thing in my class too. I have glass, I just want to make a wood pipe for fun and a little bit of variety.