funny drive thru incidents

Discussion in 'General' started by MIA YaYo 305, Dec 22, 2008.

1. i was at a taco bell drive thru with some friends at 3 00am after smoking 2 half eighter blunts
    my friend asked for a chicken quesidilla and

the guy taking the order was like "we dont have chicken"

my stoner ass friend replies loudly "YOU GOT BEEF!?"

i started cracking up which caused a chain reaction

it was really funny at the moment

any similar other funny drive thru incidents that happened to u??

2. Well it would always take my friends and I ten minutes to order.

But went there with like 4 of us smoking a blunt in the drive through. After a lot of weird looks and private conversations they finally asked us if we were smoking and we showed them the blunt we were passin they gave us a bunch of extra free food :D

3. that beats everything i got.

I do seem to have a prob with getting blazed and if no one is in the drive through i refuse to talk to that stupid speaker. I roll up to the first window and order from there. For some reason when im lifted i really dont like the speaker box :mad:

4. No, my drive-thru experiences are either routine or just infuriating because the late-shift manager at the local McDonald's is incompetent as fuck...

Actually, one time some friends and I were on our way to see a movie and we stopped at Wendy's. We had bowled the entire car with a juicy blunt and only rolled down the windows when we pulled up to order. The lady who handed us the food called out to her co-workers, "Hey, you could get high just by sniffing this car!"

5. we were drinking some beers in the drive through at mcdonalds. which is really dumb i know. and one of the employee's must have seen us. they told us to pull ahead into a parking spot to wait for our mcchickens. 5min later we were surrounded by police haha. driver got a DWI and we got sent to detox with open bottle and minors.

6. Owned by Ronald McDonald

The Burger King never would have done that...he would have appeared in your back seat with chicken fries on a platter

7. hahaha

damn i'd be so pissed if i fell into a trap that bad .

not drive thru but after school about 10 different cars of kids would always roll out of school sparking a blunt and then everybody would finsh up in the taco bell parking lot and go in to eat

it was funny cause pretty much everyday after school taco bell gets filled with orders and stoners in a matter of 5 minutes and the manager told us

"long as yall keep comin back we'll keep havin yalls crunchwraps done right when yall get here"

it was fuckin awesome

8. The King is always there to serve you. NEVER would he have done something like that evil ass Ronald bitch

9. true . The King supports dui im pretty sure

10. This king Supports anything that puts money back in your pocket! and that includes not getting a ticket and getting home safe regardless of how much you had to drink

11. Hey, have it your way, right?

1 whopper, extra intoxicated driving please. No onions.

12. I've posted this here somewhere before, but I was at a McDonalds Drive-Thru one time pretty baked, paid, and tried to drive off without the food.

13. Now that ^ is classic haha

14. me and my best mate were driving thru the drive thru and coz i refuse to drive thru my mate did it for me. we got to the speaker and the person goes "hello" and so my mates like "hello?" and no one replies. he goes Hello?? HELLO? hello?? like really serious and worried and just keeps yelling HELLO? like every 2 seconds for ages until we realised they must have just closed!

and one time.. not in the drive thru tho.. we went into mcdonalds and odered our food really late at night and when the lady gave us our food she says "u guys r REALLY hungry arent u" with this smirk on her face and we were just like "YEAP!". she new we were stoned so she had given us free food!

15. Have any of you ever driven to the drive thru and said "Hey I was here half an hour ago and they forgot to give me my whopper..."?

I want to try this on a drive thru spree and see how much free food I can get.
    (saw it on youtube)

16. never done that and lied about it. I never check my food and the girl i was with was serious about getting her taco bell (it was like 3am and she hadnt eaten all day)

17. Just go when its busy, make sure there is a car behind you, when it comes to ordering say you forgot your wallet or whatever. Then before proceeding to the pick up window wait while the car behind you orders and pays. Then you go and collect their food.

18. yeah ive done that before but not half an hour later just order a shit load of food

drive away

then go back thru and then say you missing some ...

depends on who is working but if you get your typical lazy drive thru employee they will just go fill that bad boy up with whatever you say your missing .

19. My one buddy would go into fast food joints and act super pissed off and say he came through the drive thru about an hour ago and that he ordered something with no (some topping) and they put it on there, and his girlfriend is allergic to that topping and she had to go to the hospital from the allergic reaction and he would come out with a bag full of free food, it was pretty fuckin sweet.

20. Haha, No, this one's mean! I only want to steal food from from the restaurant, not the people behind me!

Goood idea :D