funny conversation with my mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sirust, Jun 19, 2009.

1. #1 sirust, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    So I ordered some seeds of reed cannary grass(you can guess for what) and had them shipped to my parents' house since I live there for the summer. I'm sitting in my room when my mom knocks on my door and I tell her to come in. Also keep in mind my parents probably don't know I smoke weed or at least haven't told me that they know if they do know.

mom: "here's your marijuana seeds" *while smiling, and handing me a package*
    me: "what? those are NOT marijuana seeds!"
    mom: "well, then what is it? Can you sell it to people?"
    me: "no mom, it's a grass, I can't sell it"
    mom: "so why does it say that it is hazardous on the package?"
    me: "that's the name of the company I bought it from, which you can clearly read that they spelled 'hazard' wrong so it's probably someones last name."
    mom: "what is the name of the plant?"
    me: "phalaris arundinacea(pronounced it perfectly)."
    mom: "since when are you interested in plants?"
    me: "a friend in college likes to grow plants and he got me interested, plus I like the idea of being responsible for a plant because if I make something that looks beautiful I will be proud but if I forget about it and let it die I won't be upset like I would with an animal."
    mom - *gives me a weird look like I was feeding her bullshit and then leaves the room*\
    me - *starts laughing hysterically a couple seconds after the door closes*

honestly, for the rest of the day I really thought my parents knew that I smoke weed but later that day I hinted at something in a conversation with my parents where their answer gave me reason to believe that they don't think I smoke weed. I still wonder if they know or not and the running joke in my house right now is that I'm growing weed. LOL

2. lolll... thats a funny convo
    she was smiling though.. so maybe she didnt care?

3. They know. Feel lucky that they don't seem to mind.

4. I'm seriously considering making my own batch of DMT. Takes a damn long time for all the work involved.

5. What was the reed canary grass for? Are you really growing and using the canary grass to conceal the mj plants? I really have no idea:confused:

Can you smoke it?!?!?:smoking:

6. The reed canary grass is for making DMT, you can extract DMT from the leaves of reed canary grass and through a process of changing the ph and removing the oils and fats from the plant you will end up with smokable DMT(the entire process usually takes 6-8 weeks). I'd recommend doing it aero18, I'll let you guys know how it goes when I'm done making it too.
    DMT= Dimethyltryptamine(the strongest hallucinogen), you take one hit and one long toke and you litterally go to a different dimension in your mind, many people come out of it with a drastic change in their view of life and spirituality. If you are into hallucinogens this one is something you'll want to look up.

7. Interesting. Heard about DMT, never heard about how to make/extract it. Good luck with that, hope everything works out.

8. hahah what a great save. definatley +rep for that

9. bad or good trip? :p

10. Please keep me posted on this, I'm very interested in your process. Ever since I started tripping on shroom's and my experience with salvia a few years back I have had a really big interest in expanding my perception of reality.

11. Too funny dude! Seems as though she doesn't care, and it made me smile A LOT when you typed, "Here is your marijiuana seeds..." LOL!!

I would give anything to have that conversation with my mother! OMG, she would probably smoke with me. (She was killed on her motorcycle in May 2006).

Grow your plants and show her what they mature into...Then pass her the green hit! See what happens! LOL! Awesome post man...Funny.:D

12. DMT can produce both, it all depends on how psychologically prepared the user is. Takes no more preparation than you would need for a good LSD trip (stay positive and remember you're tripping)

I finally planted the seeds today so I'm at the very beginning, the method I'm following I found here: Smokable Dimethyltryptamine from Organic Sources. It will take a while but I plan on taking many pictures of my results and the process, though I'll want a better camera then the one on my cellphone for the final pictures. I'll make sure to PM you when I have a topic up when everything is done.

and I'm glad you guys found that conversation with my mom as amusing as I did ^^

13. Well she gave you the seeds thinking they were marijuana seeds so it sounds like she doesnt care if you grow. Confront her about it. Just say like "hey mom, what would you say if I told you those seeds i ordered WERE marijuana seeds?"