Funny Coincidence tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HighFawkes, Dec 10, 2012.

1. so its exam season at university, i decided i wouldn't smoke pot for the duration to help clear my head to study properly. anyways im a daily smoker so for me to stop is a pretty big deal. I would say its been 9 months or so since the last time i took any time off.

anyways ive been without for the last 8 days, and craving it every day might i add. tonight i drove my girlfriend home and when i got back into my apartment garage i sat in my car pondering the idea of rolling a doob just to tie myself over until the end of exams. it honestly took me 5 minutes until i decided "what the fuck" and started rolling one. i stepped outside the door beside the garage door and enjoyed my smoke in the first snowfall of the year, it was bliss.

when i walked back into the garage i went and put my lighter and shit back in my car then proceeded to walk to where the elevator is on the other side of the garage. i noticed some poor bastard left his car lights on (he wont be happy in the morning). at first glance i didnt realize, but as i studied the car some more as i walked by, i noticed something interesting about his license plate. i snapped a quick pic of the car.

im not a holy man, but i guess that was gods way of telling me i was right to spark up that doob!

[​IMG]

2. Blades love Vaped Bud -420

Boys love vibrant boobs - 420

whats it all mean man?!

3. Yup thats a funny coincidence haha. I love moments like that.

4. lord works mysterious ways

5. LOL! I went to Pittsburgh today. I am also a daily smoker that's slowed way down (only smoking when its presented to me a.t.m.) I was in the liberty tunnel, and I as I do I took a few pics. After I took the last pic, just before I uploaded it to Instagram I noticed the car in front of me (which was a cab) was cab number 420! lol ....good vibes bro

6. My friend who got me to first start smoking got a new car a couple months ago and the plate number happens to be 420 as well, we were shocked.