Funny cl grow ads.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by WeeDroid, Mar 10, 2012.

1. In other news, the bottled nutes people seem to be getting desperate! :devious:

2. !Soil Microbe and Amendment Sale!!

Our entire stock of RTI's Xtreme Gardening line is on SUPER SALE right now at Hefty Harvest!
    Get the BEST PRICE of the year on Mykos, Azos,Cal Carb and organic feeder packs!

These Beneficial soil fungus and bacteria have famously been used to produce MULTIPLE WORLD RECORD GIANT PUMPKINS!

!Also on DEEP DISCOUNT, our great selection of premium soil amendments and granular outdoor fertilizers!

3. mmmm, Xtreme! :love:

Seems to be a lot of folks selling their CO2 rigs. :D

4. that sale on RTI products looks so good, i think i might just get some. the giant pumpkin growers know something I don't

5. Speaking of C02...I have a setup I no longer have a need for. Spun aluminum tank (25# I think), regulator, and flow meter. I could probably find the dispersal tubing, too, if I looked real hard.

If someone wants to pay the shipping, they can have it. PM me.

See ya...

6. No funny cl ads today but here is a typical stoner scenario.

Attached Files:

7. In case they don't get your name right on the warrant.

Attached Files:

8. This is under the What Will They Think Of Next file.

9. btw, if anyone can think of any industry that has more hype and hysteria than the cannabis market (just check out the farm and garden section of craigs list) I would love to hear about it.

10. so can someone give me a good, definitive reason on exactly why WD was banned?

i know he could be a dick at times, but he was a great contributor.

i was kind of curious onto why he was banned and i took a look at his recent posts, it didnt look like anything out of the ordinary that he would have done.......

just wondering.

-OSUB

11. WOW! I just noticed that too! He must have really pissed someone off this time...

12. yes....it was combative to say something like that.

i could see how it can be frustrating if the e-mail you used for this website gets sent directly to your phone, however.

i dont know.

-OSUB

13. Trouble is that when there is something wrong with a tech issue, and you live a 'normal life' and that other life is being inundated with the private and secret side because of this tech issue, it's frustrating. Some months ago, when this place was having so many problems with the servers, I took down an entire thread, all the pics, all the posts, because of feeling like my ass was hanging out the barn door unprotected.

14. So when you're banned I'm assuming it's game over? Can they recognize your IP address or something? It's a damn shame if that's the case. I was looking forward to Wee starting his journal eventually. He sure knew how to fly off the handle but he was a good dude overall...How about it mods, can we get a mulligan for ol' WeeDroid?

15. #76 SkunkPatronus, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    I was interested in the box grow. I have box grown a number of times, plant on plant, ammended the soil with poke holes of buried treasure and sprinkling layers of 'stuff' over the top and in sections. Cut old plants off at the stalk and removed them, and generally didn't replant into that particular space until a number of weeks went by for ammonia change potential. It was ready to reuse about a month later, and I could heel in a new plant directly into that spot. I didn't have 'ground cover' but I had just my soil as cover. I've tried a few ways of using that undisturbed soil environment, the one in which you let the root system of your finished plant stay in place so as to mimic nature. Ran the box with plants placed for transitional growth into the new environment(at start of 12 and 12 light), and also letting the plants all last the whole season as a group...but because of chopping males, and placing females, it rapidly became a flower only box. My issue was reaching the 14th plant, without bathing in all the others ones i'm reaching thru's trichs. Skunky!

16. Hey Mrs. Skunk,

If anyone questions why you smell like the skunk, just tell them it's patchouly oil. :D

Coming back from the Cannabis Cup one year, a small vial of patchouly oil leaked in my toilet kit. Customs agents got a whiff of me passing through and pulled me over, rifled through all my stuff and came up with the vial.

"What's this?"

"That's patchouly oil."

"What's that?"

~groan~

I made them test it, twice, and they said it tested positive for THC...twice. I started yelling and calling them all kinds of names, I'm surrounded by cops just waiting to take me to jail, and the bastards shook me down for $250 before they would let me go. I made them bag the vial as evidence and give me a receipt. I then had to write a letter to the Customs Dept. requesting they test the substance in their lab. They did, and I got my money back, but what a hassle!

See ya...

17. Really, on patchouli? Assholes. I don't like airports, inspections, customs, police depts, or any of them guys. I live in an area CRAWLING with ICE. It's baaaaad. I live at the end of the world, literally, they took all of our undocumented workers years ago, still have road blocks all along the one road onto and off of our island, and none of use knows what they are looking for but most of us carry so our whole peninsula uses logging roads to get around. Hard on tires, but I'd rather have to replace my tires more often, and pull crap out of the holes and fix them, than have to answer questions from closed minded bigoted federal tools. I use my motorcycle to get past them when I absolutely have to not get stopped. asses.

18. So is WD coming back with another name and the cute avatar? I need to see the box grow dammit...

19. Dude was warned over and over again. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.