Funny cl grow ads.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by WeeDroid, Mar 10, 2012.

1. heres the stupidest thing ive ever read, published by ed rosenthal.

i was skimming around GC and found a thread entitled "24/12 light cycle."

that article followed along with it.

-OSUB

2. Ed being high and rambling again. ;)

3. Speaking of; I have used cl to buy my lights/ballast and whatnot but I'm in a nonmedicinal state so nothing is specific on mj. But I happen to have been brewing the free section one time for a wardrobe or dresser to use, and I came across an add that said "free house plants" or something like that. I open it and it says something like " grammas house plants, she recently passed and they are looking for q new home" and the picture attached was too small to see what the plants where but it looked like a "proffesional" commercial growroom with, real clean and multiple hid' and all that. Just a bit on the random side

4. ^^^^ An odd post for sure! :D

Here is an over priced add. The lava rock looks like in was in a one gallon bag.

Attached Files:

5. When we used to fishing off of Baja you would have several bait tanks to hold live bait - usually squid. At the end of the day when heading back to the harbor I used to take a couple of squids and hook them up for one more ride through the deep and briny - a fitting tribute if you will.

That's pretty much how I feel when reading the spittle and drivel from the dinosaurs who set out the tenets that became known as Stoner Science 30 years ago.

"It's an interesting concept but it just isn't us" - Firesign Theater, The Further Adventures of Nick Danger

6. #26 WeeDroid, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    trawling!

I talked the person selling the lava rock (actually pumice) down to $3 for the bag. But it took several emails for them to finally reveal the amount.

4 qts. roflmao

I can get 8 qts of pumice from a local garden shop that is much closer for $5. :D

Lesson? Keep your receipts for price comparison and buyer beware on cl. ;)

7. Home Depot is pretty cheap too since the people in California hold lava rock as a holy thing - they use it everywhere in flower gardens. LOL

8. #28 WeeDroid, Mar 11, 2012
    We have two extinct volcanos in the hills behind Berkeley. I could just go hiking and collect some lava rock.

ACE has lava rock as well, briquette style for bbq-ing. That works for me as one is close by and I can order it sent to my local ACE, no shipping, and pick it up.

I have a plan! :devious:

e2a: $6.50 for a 7 lb box seems a bit steep though. I'll have to shop around a bit more.

9. He groped me at a Hemp Fest once. Asshole.

10. I hope you hit him! :eek:

I met him at a canna expo show. He seemed really slow, stupid and grouchy. He perked up enough to tell me about his new book though, after I thanked him for his first book.

11. You too????

12. holding my sides, again

13. I think he was probably just stoned stupid, and I'm built like Jessica Rabbit, dumb temptation, I have to learn not to poke them into strangers I guess... But I was exuberantly high! Hugging celeb lineup, there were a few at the tent.

14. Now that's a handful!

15. iamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentlemaniamagentleman

16. #36 LumperDawgz2, Mar 11, 2012
    That's the 'word on the street' from several Bahama Mamas in the 'Big O.C.'

17. At least he doesn't discriminate. ;)

18. "He shaved his legs and he was a she
    Come on babe, take a walk on the wild side"

19. Pretty Kinky!

Very Puny.

20. If you have money to burn. I find it annoying that a lot of folks post one price in their titles, then a different price in their ads.

Attached Files: