Funny but fucked up stories during childhood

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spivey's, May 18, 2008.

1. It's sunday Morning, and I just woke up from a trippy ass dream that brought back suuuuuper old memories of when I was a kid. I had a pretty good childhood and one of the most memorable moments was in the 5th grade? I think. I used to hang out with a little ratpack of hyper ass little girls. We were always jumping over things, exploring the school, trying to fit inside the sewer hole by the gardener's station. It was maybe 8 or 9 of us and I remember when we were all sitting at the lunchtables with our new gay friend, Miguel. He was my first gay friend and I was so fucking exited because I could now talk to him about dudes just like any other girl-friend of mine. SO AAAANYWAY, we're there eating lunch when one of our friends asks MIguel, "miguel if you were straight which one of us would you kiss?"And so a moment of silence and jittery smiles when the kid says" Crystal" WE aaall laugh and Later on after school, we were miserable and dying for something to do when we see little miguel pulling on his rolling backpack. We run to him and surround him chanting " POONLICKER!POOONLICKER!POONLICKER!!!!!!!! " Of course it was everyone but CRYSTAL so a little resentment maybe? ahhaha. So we just keep doing it and he starts laughing "stop you guys! I like BOYS!!!!! and the chanting continues! "I LIKE BOYS OKAY!!!!!!!!" more chanting. He jets off runing, drops his backpack and hides in the girl's bathroom. WE run after him and hes crying on the wall. "I TOLD YOU! I LIKE BOYS!!!!!!!!"

* thats just one of the many dumb but oh so memorable moments in my childhood. I am best friends with the guy now, so alls well and we just laugh about it now hahaha SHARE YOURS!

2. haha
    you and your little ratpack of hyper ass little girls

3. what the hell? kids know theyre gay in 5th grade?