funny but deadly idea!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jun 13, 2007.

1. i live on the border of a n.fla national forest,, and they have ''nature'' trails all thru this thimg..... wouldnt it be a hoot to dress in a bigfoot costume and walk a little off the trail,, and scare the shit out of these old geesers..

only thimg is,thiers a lot of rednecks here.who carry guns...and they may try to shoot bigfoot... so not too good of a idea!!!!!:D

2. hahaha..that would be awsome man! In the Ocala National Forest im guessing? Dude I dont live far from there. We could team up and I will take pictures of you in the Bigfoot costume running through the forest and send them into the news and well get famous for a couple of days.. it would be funny as hell.... im really stoned right now too though..

3. that would be some funny ass shit man....DO IT!!!!!LOL....dnt get shot, thats my 2 cents LOL....bongin(i would put the animated guy but im in quick reply HAHA)

congrats on 1000 posts...

4. don't get shot.

5. It's hard to tell if all of you guys are really stoned or not.

6. Yeah I've wanted to rent this gorilla costume and scare students coming home from a late night of studying or work. My friends live in dorms, so I could easily just sit in the bushes of the parking lot with a desinated person to film it.

7. i guess i been watching too many ''SCARE-TACTICS'' episodes!!!!:cool:

8. that would be sick, if i were ion florida i would definitly do it.....