Funny ass story!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CHRON-CHRON_GUY, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Well, today I went to pick up my brother from summer school and I was with a friend and we were all gonna blaze 4 fattys that I rolled up earlier that morning....Well, After blazing I was like," Yo, fools lets go MUNCH!!"

So, we went walking around the park looking for the snack bar (Yes, we were that fucked up we didnt know where we were going)....We finally made it too the snack bar and I was like I want nachos and tit's and Pussy! the guy at the snack bar was like, get the fuck outta here you fuckin' Potheads! I called him a Cockmeister and he was like 'Im gonna beat your Ass" I was like "LOL" He came out like he was going to do somthing and when he got close I fucking decked him so hard and he said he was gonna sue me....yeah right..... We started laughing like fuck :D Then we strolled out to pick up another sack and we toked up as we were about to burn out.....Today was bad ass =D

2. thats not cool man why are you fucking with people dont give potheads a bad name. Dont be a troublemaker man i guess if you find fuckign with people pleasure but keep it straight man smoke for the right reasons

3. ya that was kind of a dick thing to do

4. man dont beat down people that are yelling at you for something you did

5. no way man i hear ya you were just dicking around and hes the one that started all the violence with the threat and then walking out and confronting you so its his fault for trying to be a bad ass thinking he would show some stoners whats what. i would of done the same thing

6. Yup

7. yeah but stoners shouldnt go up to people they dont know and be all rude and curse at them and stuff, i mean they can do stuff thats funny that isnt as rude, im sorry, even if the guy did threaten them, i still dont agree with their decision to beat him down

8. yeah,and grizzly adams had a beard

9. stoners should be peaceful!!!

10. yup

11. what a waste of cyber space

12. What a waste of human life.

-> ?

13. Just cause everyone here smokes weed maps them special? Everyone needs to be peaceful!!! How does smoking weed make you a stoner?

14. anger management.

if your a dick like that when your stoned you probly shouldnt smoke man.

blaze on...

15. *cough*

YOU SUCK

16. Man you all need to shut up with all that peaceful shit...stoners are just people to we cant always be serene and kissing ass of people who give us shit...He was just tryin to have fun and people always have to get a tough guy attitude like stuck up suburbanites because they think they rule the world or some shit and cant just have some fun every once and a while...If punks wanna jump up then they'll get beat down...Besides that dude deserved it. I woulda knocked that fuckers teeth out to.

17. I agree with everything ^^^ he ^^^ said. I think a lot of people have the whole peaceful shit confused. Stoners are (or should be) NATURALLY peaceful. Your personality determins whether or not you would be peaceful when you are being threatened.

Although I wouldn't have said dumb shit like chron-chron did, if somebody made a threatening move towards me for any reason I would knock him out without a second thought.

18. yes i mean, if i were threatened i would try to defend myself, but only defend myself. you say you wouldnt do the shit he did, and thats a good thing. but the reason they beat him up was because he threatened them because the were being really rude. i mean, what they did wasnt defense, he never actually punched them or anything. so yeah, if i were in danger i would (not saying much cause im weak as hell, but will soon fix that) beat a guy down, with the help of my friends of course.

19. truer words have never been spoken