Funny ass story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Demo9237, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Alright so this hear me and my friend Sean went to this local fair, its called the Durham fair. so naturally we toked up before we went and had like 5 beers each afterwards, so we were pretty fucked wen we went to this place. anyways just walking around was fun as hell, nevermind going on the ferris wheel. omg. so we got off and there were tons of state troopers around, and now he's screaming things like "YO I'M FUCKED UP" and he starts hugging random people saying "YO I KNOW YOU I REMEMBER YOU" and shit, and we walk by state troopers and he's screaming shit like "SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED" so now, i'm like FML and i'm freaking out and i'm real fucked up, so idk how i did this but i see the state trooper looking around (it was very very crowded) and i was like SEAN WE NEED TO GO NOW. and he's like "what dude?" so I grabbed him and we fuckin RAN and people were lookin at us and some people were laughing and I'm like sorry dude we need to GTFO there's state police everywhere. so we somehow evaded that and to this day i'm grateful we didn't get caught we would've been screwed. then we walked a mile back to our car, toked a few bowls and left. good shit lol

2. Lol.. teach your friend how to compose in public. 5 beers and he's acting a fool.. hmm. Well at least you ended the day good lol. I've been intoxicated around officers.. just gotta keep ya cool.

3. I would have slapped the shit out of him.

4. I remember my first beer

5. nice.

and yeah wtf i woulda slapped him to his senses...sounds like a pussy, only 5 beers?