Funny ass shit

Discussion in 'General' started by FunkyTrainRider, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Hahahaha, holy shit, what the fuck!? This shit's hilarious, man. I started laughin' just at the goofy grin of the picture of the guy at the beginning. Man, that's priceless. The worse something is, though, the worse I feel about laughing so damn much because the guy was probably trying pretty hard (or maybe just doing it because it's funny). If he could sing for half a shit, though, it would be a good video.

2. Yea that is what's so funny about it. I can't for the life of me figure out if this guy was serious or not. I've seen it about 10 times and i laught everytime lmao

3. I think he may have been for real, now that I've seen it again. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's reading people, and the way he acted through the whole thing seemed legit. I don't think I have the mental fortitude to watch any of his others, though.

4. LOL that was mad funny. I think this guy is for real i mean he has his own website http://www.rehdogg.com/index3.swf and if u look at his his youtube acount he has alo of other music videos lol

5. Link didn't work for me :confused:

6. haha damn!! good find on this vid. this guy is entertaining just because his voice sucks so bad. i mean he can barely speak right, so why not try rapping ?
    i dare you to listen to the acapella and not laugh. :rolleyes: