Funny ass shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreeker, Jul 21, 2007.

1. First somethign pretty annoying hapened-
    I was driving this kids truck to get to this party, hes passanger. We pack a few bowls, and on the last bowl, i had him pack cuz i couldnt remember if i was on the right road, mind you this was in the middle of nowhere. So he packed it very awkawrdly so i got blasted by some shake that he put before a big nug, and this piece had a huge hole so i just ate like .2 grams. Couldnt get it out, drove me nuts because i was high as fuck but had shit in my throat, and the worst is there was no water and no nearby stores.

Continue on, we get to the party and dont wanna type too much but it was a good time and at the last like 20 min before people were going to the clubs, this drunk skinny motherfucker i knew from like middle school gets absolutely sloshed and runs into this kid's parents china collection, broke every thing, got cuts and shit.

Then *hilarious part* we decide to head to some club and have a great time tehre. On the way out, some kid is running behind a friend of mine and is getting ready to suckerpunch him in the back, my friend walks through a door and the kid runs right into the edge of it, becomes absolutely comatose and starts bleeding from his nose

It was soooo fucking funny

Grasscity Deals Near You