Funny ass sex story

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Itslife, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Haha so this story's funny.

I was recently hanging with this girl, and I took her to my uncle's house, cause he's away to Boston. Anyway, we get there and walk into the back yard where the pool and trampoline is. As soon as we walk in, his neighbor quickly cuts in and starts a quick convo asking who I was and why I was there. I was sorta shocked that he would just come into the back yard, so I got a little aggressive and said, “I'm here to check on my uncle's house bitch, what the fuck are you doing here?” He quietly said, “oh, well tell your uncle that his sprinkler keeps shooting water into my yard.” Haha so it gets better, once he leaves, me and my girl-friend start getting naked and hop on the trampoline and start going crazy, I mean CRAZY. Haha sex on a trampoline is hard, but if you do it right it is so much fun.

Anyway, before we went crazy, I of course strapped on my raincoat. Don't ever have sex without one, that's fuckin stupid if you don't because 1 in 4 people have stds for all you horn balls, but do whatever you want. Haha, back to the story…We keep going for about another half hour and hop in the pool, keep going on and on and then finally I'm done and I throw the condom on the patio and we swim around for a bit longer and hang out talking and laughing having a good o'l time. Then I said let's dip and head to the beach, maybe I can still catch a few good waves. So we do, and I get an amazing wave with my new board. Haha, seems like a great day right? Haha yeah, it was, but I forgot one little detail…. I forgot about the condom on the patio….so now I had my mom texting me asking if I had a girl over my uncle's house, and I don't lie so I said yes. She started flipping out on me, and long story short, it turns out that my aunt found my protection device.

My uncle asked the neighbors if they saw something, and there exact response was, “Yeah, we saw 2 people in there, I mean we saw too much, and more than we wanted to see.” Ha ha, but it doesn't stop there..he not only had 3 different neighbors know and see that I was fucking in the trampoling and pool, but he also had a secret camera that I did not know about and now has a sex tape of his nephew in his back yard. x| Haha, I haven't confronted him yet, and it has only been a day since he knew about it, so I'm pretty sure that he doesn't want me around his place anytime soon. At least till he refills his pool with some clean water.
    Haha, hope you enjoyed. Leave some comments on HardFluff , I would like to know what it is your thinking about this. Peace and love

2. By the way, I didn't write this. My friend wrote it on HardFluff

3. hahahaha funny story.

4. hahah thats pretty funny:laughing:

5. The title's misleading, I thought it would be about anal sex... very disapointed. :(

6. lawl lawl lawl BUSTED AHAHAHAHAH :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: