Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny anti weed kid statement.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMonster420, Aug 28, 2011.

1. #1 KushMonster420, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    We were talking about weed over facebook and here is what he thinks lol

- Idc bro drugs are bad, pot is illegal for a reason, have you seen what happnes to countries who legilze weed? The united states is the most powerfull country in the world, legalizing this would make us look week....if you do weed, then pretty soon coke, or meth...you can join your activist groups, or anything...but do understand if it would, this country would be full of pot heads, that's why the majority of Cali voted no.

- Tell me why, years ago surfers did weed, then recently 45 percent of those surfers moved to meth...and I know cause my cousin Allan is a surfer.

-No, lol DARE HAS NOTHING to do with nothing bro, I'm My own Human Bieng, I
    Chose what I do...and my cousin is a surfer bro, he knows his shit,
    Alcohol and coke are 2 diffrient types of drugs...meth and weed are similar...dude your sipin on that cool aid...your not dealing with facts, I have stats and real life experiences with these drugs from fam

- Ok, so theres
    This big drug cartel in Mexico, tell me why the leader of the drug cartel doesn't even smoke his weed? Cause it's highly addictive, they come across the US borders daily and bribe the guards, they say look the other way or we kill your family....then the ship it to the US..then get people highly addicted...with the coke dash. Then they real in a new line of addicts.
    I Need someone to reply to that as logically as possible. Thanks

2. weed is equal to meth

3. This country is already full of pot heads, pot has no physical qualities that force anyone to do anything, and the majority of california voted no due to negative propaganda from both sides, dealers don't want marijuana legalized, the mafia doesn't want it legalized, doesn't that say something to you?
    and take a look at portugal. they had a drug epidemic, then they legalized *everything* and it fixed the problem

/thread!

4. LOL ^ Someone please reply i need to shut him up

5. Your friend has a lot of good points man.

6. He's just misinformed. Try showing him some famous people that smoke and I don't mean wiz Khalifa or tommy chong I mean like Steve Jobs, Ted Turner, Arnold Schwarzenneggar, our last 3 presidents are just some that come to my mind. I'm sure you can find more if you google it.

7. dude meth is just better than anything on earth of course some random surfers started smoking meth but basically just don't even respond dude, ur friend is making up statistics and sounding stupid as fuck......

8. I lol'd

9. i wouldn't argue for it on facebook, they track everything and nothing gets deleted, it's all archived...just a bit of info on that

10. My logical reply:

well ur stupid!1

11. tell him that kids who drink soda are likely to drink beer in the future, caffeine must also be made illegal-gateway theory to the max

12. It wouldn't matter. I mean, it's perfectly legal to discuss it, and I doubt anybody would check it. There are facebook pages entirely dedicated to marijuana

13. yeah but if fbi does a background check on you for any reason it can cause stir things up, just saying better safe than sorry ya know, i made it so no one tag photos of me and such...im always tempted to put stuff in my status about weed tho

14. this is fun...

15. #15 Atomic Labrador, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    Option 1: Give him a weed brownie, continue the debate, then at the 30 minute mark, tell him EVERYTHING HE KNOWS IS A LIE. Mere seconds after saying this, go to this site (INCEPTION) and press the button. Wait two seconds. Press again.

Option 2: Tell him weed has been around for thousands of years. Tell him how it's been used in India for medicine for a long time, and how the medicinal properties of treating (say treat, not cure) insomnia, anxiety, depression, arthritis, various other body pains, skin cancer, and induces appetite, which is very beneficial to chemo people outweigh any negative stigma his mommy has told him about it. Then, tell him America is at a fork in the road: Today we have kids sneaking into their mom and pop's medicine cabinet and taking/selling Vallium, Adderal, and various other pharma names. You know, the same medicines that have commercials of people dancing and laughing with their grandkids to distract the comment-guy going "Warning, you'll bleed your kidney dry out of your armpits. lol side effects". Tell him people are either going to touch that shit, or touch a plant. Then, ask him if he's heard of a "methcity" forum.

Ba-da-bing.

16. I think you should, not bother talking to this kid. He looks to be pretty stupid, and worthless.. I doubt he can vote, and I doubt he has friends.

17. Just link Granny's MMJ Reference List. She just put out a new one!!! :D

18. In the bible it says jesus had used "herbs" for medical purposes. It's the bible. But one time... I smoked marijuana.... And I got high. An I dint do meth or heroine

19. THIS IS YOUR FISH OIL BRAIN

wait thats wrong...

whatever funny shit - got me to lol

im high son

20. QFT...wish I could +rep again. It's scary how true the bolded part is...most of the side effects are worse than the condition that the "Big Pharma" med is supposed to treat :(