Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

funny anti-drug commercial i just saw description

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gunsforgrass, Jul 9, 2007.

1. ok well about 5 seconds ago i was on grass city when i saw this commercial about not smoking weed. well since the anti drug association cant broadcast certain commercials anymore they must of came up with a new one.

starts out like this.

a girl is walking to the kitchen and opens the refrigerator to get a mountain dew or something to drink.

when she hears "hey Lindsey"

she then turns around and HER DOG is just chilling on the top of a table. and goes "Lindsey i wish you didn't smoke weed, your not the same when you smoke. i want my old friend back......ill be outside" then jumps off the table and runs off.

i dont know about anybody else but i just think that is hilarious. the fact they cant come up with anything bad about smoking bud. so they have a commercial about how their dog feels about them smoking bud.

hahaha man i'm still laughing about that.

what do you guys think about that?

2. That sounds pretty stupid, and I'm sure my dog likes me more when I'm stoned because I always take her for crazy long walks.

3. I've seen it, many times, and i can't help but bust up laughing every time. I'm sure if i had a dog im sure it would go something like this:

"Peter, i wish you smoked more weed.....you're funner when your high, you're not all serious and douschebag-like, you're chill and you'll throw on some relaxing music......why must you be sober???.......................i'll be outside"

4. ^^^^^^hahahaha exactly.

5. First off...shes gotta be HIGH as shiiit to hear her dog talking. Thats what I think when I see those commericals or those stupid cartoon shiity ones. My dogs loved me when im baked, I played with them, took them on like 2-3 mile walks and all sorts of stuff. I never got the dog high cause that is fucked up. I guess they feel kids would listen to their dogs over people? lawl.

6. thats funny my dog wakes me up so i can wake bake and take him on like a 2 mile walk.

7. when Im high i always get obsessed with petting my cat. Hes just so damn fluffy and soft!

Then I think about the fact that we have cats for pets anyways, like they live with us. I dont know it just always amazes me

8. "...besides, im dry. I need you to spot me a bowl"

Haha if the cartoon dog wasnt enough, they had to make it a real talking dog. Do they really expect us to take them seriously?

9. haha yeah, the first time i saw it i laughed for a good 20 minutes and then called some people to tell them about it

10. hah yeah i saw that shit yesterday, i was laughing sooo hard.

11. Haha yea I just saw that commercial for the first time like 10 minutes ago, too. It was pretty funny. I bet that girl was trippin. Hey, she's kinda hot too. Not too shabby, ey.

12. this commercial is funny as hell, to me it says if you get high you unlock special powers to be able to listen to dogs talk instead of barking:smoking:

13. Everytime I see that commercial I think, "That girl must be high as shit, and she must have smoked that dog out too.".

14. im so much nicer to my pets when i smoke. i just sit there and pet or play with them forever.

15. I was watching tv with my mom one night and that shit came on. I laughed my ass off and my mom thought it was rediculous

16. It's pathetic. Especially when the girl gets her "reality check" and feels ashamed of herself for letting down her dog. Look, if you're enough of an impressionable idiot to smoke weed and then feel bad about it because your dog doesn't like you when you're high, you shouldn't even be smoking in the first place. Do it because YOU want to, not because other people want you/don't want you to.

17. yeah, I've seen that one once, was a little funny but those comercials are pretty boring honestly.

18. honestly, all these commercials make me want to do is smoke a bowl and blow the smoke directly into the face of the idiots in charge of above the influence. And then slap them for being so silly. And then spit in their faces for being so ignorant. And then educate them so they can start making commercials that actually give teens FACTS about weed.

I had an idea the other night. I think we could take some of this shit to court or something. These ads pass off made-up situations and take opinions/assumptions and pass them off as solid facts. Commercials for products are not allowed to lie (like, a McDonalds commercial can't state that their hamburgers are extremely healthy, and an alcohol ad can't state that their beer will make you a good driver). So why should these anti-pot ads get away with upright lying to people?

Another idea I had... make a PRO-pot commercial. If they can have anti-pot ones, we should be able to have pro-pot ones, correct?

*writes letter to NORML*

19. lmfao that kind of reminds me of one time when i was eating cheese (i guess there was nothing else...) then i dropped a peice and told my dog to eat it. then when he ate it i\I turned around and i heard him say "mmmmm cheese" i was trippin out lmfao. there was no one else home but me....then again it coulda been me saying that i dont know. it was still pretty friggin cool:p

20. about 20 minutes later i wrote at "hate letter" to them. telling them they are lying and it is wrong and all that.

told them to get back to me but so far they havnt.....pussy's.