Funny AIM convo with my friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Reefer_Madness, Aug 31, 2008.

1. I had bought a quarter the day b4, but i was going away to college in a week, so i was looking to unload sum. so i got high, and all of a sudden my friend Squash (we call him that because his head is shaped like that) IM's me and asks for weed. now, the problem with all my friends is that they allways mooch thier shit from other ppl, ya i kno i need some new friends. anyways, so i pretended like i had no weed, but i asked all kinds of questions to see how much he'd be willing to pay if some1 was selling. it a pretty convo, some of u might be able to tell i was high, i just read it now.
    Its the first post ,and it looks long, but its actually like a 2 min read.
    Enjoy!

http://vibrationoflife.blogspot.com/2008/08/sportdrc-yo-bro-i-need-favor-to-ask-u_30.html

2. confuzin man
    but i can understand the conversation in the way that hes a freeloader and your sick of it! lol

3. ME: ure parents deffinitely wont let u go out now SPORTDRC: not w/ the car ME: damn SPORTDRC: ask nuss to drive ME: fuck na he cant go out 2nite SPORTDRC: actually fuck it--its 1 am I remember being 16 waitin till late blazin with the buds so mom wouldnt know....Also being told what I could and couldnt do.. Most of the time I did, the time was right of course...

4. why the fuck did you think anyone needed to read that. That wasn't funny at all. It was just a normal conversation, in which you are bullshitting to your friend, and he is bitching about being dry.

5. i was actually high as fuck when i posted this last nite, yeh dunno what i was thinking