Funnn night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Rage, Aug 16, 2009.

1. my friend and i decided to have a party at his house. it wasnt very big, only two other people came. we had kickass cigars, hookah, and best of all, GANJA. we smoked our cigars with some starbucks, and then we proceeded to get out the hookah. the smoke was perfect, it was so thick and flavorful, and we got a lot. then, we broke out our pipes and bubblers and smoked two bowls of bud. we got EXTREMELY high and then we hit the hookah again. this thing gave me an unbelievable peak. we then went and got jack-in-the-box and ate, and after that we hit the hookah yet again. we all peaked again and the two other people left to go watch the OC or some shit. my friend and i smoke more hookah and then pack everything up. but then we smoke another bowl and went up stairs to watch this really trippy alice in wonderland thing. we tripped the fuck out and then i walked home (we live like 6 houses down). im still extremely fucking high and listening to lupe fiasco. it was one of the funnest nights of my life. anyone else got stores like this? im really high right now so excuse if some of this is unreadable.

2. Lupe is a fucking monster.