Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funniest video I've ever seen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Arckaic, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Hahahahaha

2. hahaha that is so awesome! I thought the mail truck was going to plow him over though!

3. That's fucking amazing.

4. i remember when i lived in norcal i got attacked by a turkey
    u wouldent think so but those things are vicious

5. #6 kannesss, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
    whats wrong with him?:confused::confused:

we have too many rednecks in my state. that bird would be dead, fried, and gone within hours.

imagine this bitch at jurassic park lol

"I can't throw my camera at him!"

Face-palm-wtfffff

Attached Files:

6. his mom used to spike his food with methanphetamine

7. Lol pretty funny, even tho it stopped halfway through :/

canadian geese will bite you if you're around their babies. I remember me and my friend were walking through my addition, and on the corner of this sidewalk there was a goose just sitting there so we are getting close to it just walking by and it gets up and flys at my friend, he goes into the fetal position and it left him alone lol

8. really

i guess the gees are cooler wher you come from i used to feed them when i was little and one of them bit the living shit out of me
    and dont be mistaken
    it hurts

9. This Guy didn't know how to outrun Turkey. Lol
    [​IMG]

[No Pun Intended]

10. God birds look fucking disgusting

11. I am fascinated by birds.