Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funniest thing youve done while your high!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Itstoastybitch, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Wats the funniest shit youve done while ur stonedd

2. Dude, everything is funny when you're stoned, i for sure dont remember that :smoke:

3. smoke more

4. Poked guy on the couch with a stick.

5. this is terrible lol

6. I got straight D's.

7. We've got a lightweight at academic failure;)

Put bolagna and flour on a friend while he was sleeping
    Insisted that the word "blustery" was not a real word
    Lots of stupid stuff at drive-thrus

8. I think I top them all. I am not one to abuse animals so please bare with me. ( Everytime we encountered them we were completely and entirely stoned )

We had some friendly racoons join our neighborhood :wave:. They were just there to say hello to our trash ( they're pretty crafty at finding out how to get into a trash can ). My dad at first thought it would be nice to feed these 3 baby racoons cake. They came back a few times, and then left.

I went to my garage a while later and started up the lawn mower. I thought I saw something, then looked over just to see a racoon running for its life. They hung out for a while again.

Brought one of my friends over who lives 3 hours from me ( exciting time everytime, but this is the best ) and the racoons started climbing our door. Keep in mind theres nothing for them to grab at all ( glass door ) except the door handle. One actually climbed and wrapped itself around the outside light while trying to eat bugs off of it
    We had picked up some firecrackers ( loud ones! ) and thought it was time to put them to use. I threw one out and bam they all ran, but suprisingly, came right back. Now what? Time to break out the pam butter spray. They all came to the door expecting food, but instead they got a shot to the face of PAM BUTTER SPRAY! Bingo! They're gone now! Wrong, they loved it. After they cleared their eyes they scraped the pam from their faces and ate it right from their paws. Finally we let off a bunch of firecrackers and fireworks and they were gone, or so we thought.

One returned. This was the last straw. He was almost fully grown by the time he came back. Me and a friend had an idea. They love food, right? Well, lets trap him and examine him then bring him a ways up the road.

We all know the ole' fashioned stick and a box trick, how about the tote and wrench? To lazy to go find a stick, so a 13/16" wrench would have to suffice. No box? No problem! Grab that empty tote from over there. Oh shit! We dont have rope! Oh, grab that extension cord and tie it to the wrench. Now grab that tuna and put it in the tote.

The coon fell for it. We pulled the extension cord and I jumped on the tote while my friend grabbed a cage. I slid the cover onto the tote ( he walked onto it while in the tote ). Then put weight on it to lock it. I then slowly rotated it to not hurt or harm the coon. Then I picked it up and tilted the open cage slightly sideways. I slowly took the top off with it sideways and in he went. We then moved him 3 miles away ( after giving him a cucumber and finding out that the little bastard could snap one clean in half in one snap ) and he returned only 2 days later. The 3 miles had a river and pond between it.

Theres so much more to the story of the coons, but I cant write or bore you guys anymore. Time to :smoke:

9. ha, funny raccoons

10. i sometimes say the weirdest stories that i make up

11. I drank a water bottle with a hookah coal in it.. I thought it was tea :(
    I forgot my friend had put out the coal in the water bottle.

I didn't swallow it.
    But my friend's friend convinced me I was gonna die cuz of it.

That was one of the first times I ever got super high.
    I laugh at it today but I felt so stupid about it back then.. xD

12. Grabbed a stick where me And a friend smoked, had an amazing fucking adventure with it, decided to name It cornelius stick, the stick broke, We thought it died, And
    We proceeded to give that stick a proper funeral(dead serious)
    The stick's grave marker is still standing, haha

13. swimming is really fun, everything underwater is a new world and a very peaceful one.
    I thought i saw a Shark...

14. I was standing up, bent over at the waist with my hands dangling for about 5 minutes straight. I then started to scream "omg guys I'm so high!" multiple times.

This was my first time ever being high.

P.S. This thread is over a year old.