Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funniest thing you have done while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PnP420, Aug 9, 2011.

1. #41 mrharti420, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    Ay PnP, forget about him, literally ignore if he posts he obviously is out to stick a crayon up your peehole so forget it. Its no big deal man you wont get banned or nothing.

Anyways funniest thing I've done high... probably would be the first time I watched the new harry potter trailer. I was so fucking gone and I thought i was alone like usual. It's like a 2 minute trailer so for whatever reason I decided to act out every fucking thing I saw. Like stand up and do it. In place of course cause i had headphones plugged in to my computer. So I'm standing up for 2 straight minutes making sound effects, whispering and shit, plunging into a fucking canyon with Voldemort, struggling/crying, riding a fucking train type shit with a midget, leading a fucking army to the edge of a cliff, wreaking fucking havoc with my wand, flying on a fucking broom, fighting alongside giant mystical creatures and shit. Not to mention the setting. I thought I was in fucking hogwarts and shit. It was so ridiculously epic. It'll make it 10x funnier if you watch the trailer, just look at all the epic shit that goes down. ill post the link at the end. By the end i was so fucking proud. My sister got a minute of it all on tape too. I didn't even notice her walk down the stairs. I was so embarrassed but it was so epic I watched it sober and said keep that shit. Maybe I'll post it for y'all if enough wanna see it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NYt1qirBWg]"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2" Trailer 2 - YouTube[/ame]

That one. That shit was so much fun now that I think about it. Watch it and it will make this funnier i gaurentee it, look at all this epic shit that goes down! So dramatic. I urge all of you who read this to watch it along with reading it.

2. that movie rocked

3. Yet to see it. Literally calling up my buddies making plans to get baked as fuck and see it, and smoke during it too. quick run outside ofcourse. They're in for a treat

4. The movie leaves out several key plot points of the book. An enjoyable movie though.

5. heres my friend after smoking for like the 4th time. we finished off a 20 sack and he smoked a bong for the first time. ignore my laughter and random banter
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8zPVc9a6zE[/ame]