Funniest thing you ever did while high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Koala89, Jan 13, 2012.

1. This happened a few weeks ago; I had just picked up my friend and we were going to play some Mario Kart, well I decided to take a few bong rips before we played. He was in the other room while I was doing this and all of a sudden he walks in and just stared at me. (He knows I smoke, but he doesn't.)

I took the bong held it and the lighter up and exclaimed "EARTH! FIRE! WATER! AIR!" and then I took a big hit and held it in while saying "With your powers combined I am Captain Planet!" and then I exhaled.

My friend was cracking up and left me to finish. :smoke:

So let's hear some good stories.

2. Me and my friend were smoking last night, we go downstairs to get 2 big ass glasses of chocolate milk. Its a awkward silence and he just stares at me and we both start busting out laughing for about 5 minutes straight.

3. LOL my one friend was getting high for the first time after a t-break, and was tripping balls, and i started doing sesame street impressions and he rolled of the bed laughing his ass off :smoke:

4. When I tried to block the smell of weed because my dad was just about to bust me so I stuck my hands in a mayonnaise jar and chugged a bottle of vitamin water.

5. hahahaha, sounds like something I'd see in a movie.

"oh shit, my dad's coming. we need to stick our hands in this conveniently placed mayonnaise jar!"

6. Chased birds in the parking lot with my car..... was laughing the whole time until i booked there was two cars with people in it watching me..

7. 2nd time I ever had dank my buddy rolls up a 2 gram blunt of Maui wowie. We couldn't even finish it and I was off my balls. We parted ways and I strolled around town on a busy Friday night with a stoner grin going from ear to ear. Bought 4 ice cream bars from a gas station and spent the next good while eating them on the street while watching a bar fight that had been moved outside.

Everything would have been cool except for the fact that I was stoned as fuck and watching the fight from about 10 feet away. About 20 minutes in the cherries n berries rolled up with guns drawn.

Never ran so fast in my life before XD.

8. [quote name='"tjaymadstax"']2nd time I ever had dank my buddy rolls up a 2 gram blunt of Maui wowie. We couldn't even finish it and I was off my balls. We parted ways and I strolled around town on a busy Friday night with a stoner grin going from ear to ear. Bought 4 ice cream bars from a gas station and spent the next good while eating them on the street while watching a bar fight that had been moved outside.

Everything would have been cool except for the fact that I was stoned as fuck and watching the fight from about 10 feet away. About 20 minutes in the cherries n berries rolled up with guns drawn.

Never ran so fast in my life before XD.[/quote]

Thats sounds like my definition of a perfect day lol

9. Not the funniest but just happened yesterday ..

I was hittin my bong and on the Internet on my iPhone. So without thinking I put my mouth on the corner of my phone and flick the lighter on before realizing I was about to take a hit off an iPhone.
    I was alone but an just gave myself a WTF face.