Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funniest Thing While You Were High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WeedIsland, Oct 14, 2012.

1. My first time was about a month ago, anyway I had a few hits and we started listening to some death metal or something, and I don't usually listen to music that heavy, but I just found it to be the most hilarious thing in existance, I swear I was laughing for a solid 15 minutes lol

2. this guy i met had a fucked up eye and he told me the story of what happened was that he was soldering the muffler on his car and a drop of melted metal fell on his eye :eek: it was pretty fucked up....

3. Back in high school i threw a party at my house and someone set off fireworks outside my house. My friend proceeded to get up on my kitchen table, and bark like a dog at the people outside..

4. There's this guy I go to school with who I can't help but find hilarious when I'm stoned. The THC just makes his mannerisms, gestures, etc. hilarious to me.

5. I starting talking like Borat and fashioning my clothes so that they looked this [​IMG]because I had a wedgie that felt like that.

6. Onee time i was hotboxing with 2 of my friends in my car out in the desert we were gonna leave so i wanted to spark up a cig so my car doesnt smell like weed anyways i light the cig on the filter side and was smoking it from the wrong side lol:cool:

7. [quote name='"Stackeds"']Onee time i was hotboxing with 2 of my friends in my car out in the desert we were gonna leave so i wanted to spark up a cig so my car doesnt smell like weed anyways i light the cig on the filter side and was smoking it from the wrong side lol:cool:[/quote]

Where do you live?

8. Me and my friends had a huge Bon fire and we decided that pouring kerosine on it would be fun, and it was. And like, everyone's reactions were the funny part. We were all freaking out and then we all stopped and started laughing super hard. I was like dying of laughter. It was a good time :)

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANk8xlsp1pQ]Spongebob Sweet Victory Original Video - YouTube[/ame]

10. YouTube This makes me laugh every time.

11. Me and my friend were smoking in this longggg ass concrete water drainage thing that was below the ground, but had like angled concrete walls that led to fences right about it, and after like 5 bowls we heard a old mans voice say "what are you kids doing?" so we started springing down this hall way like drainage strip, and as soon as we started running, I coulda swore he said "sick em boys!" and i heard chain jiggling like from a dogs collar, so I started yelling to my friend who was in front of me "THERE GONNA GET US, RUN FASTER!!!!" and we were passing multiple back yards so we probably were heard by other people. I was also so high, as I was running I kept looking behind us, and I saw black shadow blobs far behind us, coming towards us, and I thought it was the dogs chasing us. Lol we eventually reached the end of the drainage thing and we reached a huge field. It was dark and we barely knew where we were lol. Scary shit.

12. It was funny when we got home and realized we were just way too high hahahahaha

13. 2 buddies and I were smoking in his apartment and he went out to his balcony to smoke a cig. A few minutes later our friend on the balcony freaked out for some reason and tried to run inside. He forgot that he closed his sliding screen door......slammed into it, bounced back, and knocked the screen door off its track. could not stop laughing the rest of the night

14. Once i got half o from my dealer. i was to high and tried to reach for my phone. i forgot i put the weed in the same pocket. the weed falls out of my pocket and a dog grabbed it and started running. i chased him for like a km. i made him spit it out. still smoked it :D
    Smoked really good for some reason :smoke: hahaha