Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funniest thing that has ever happened to me while smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FN Crusader Z, Jun 11, 2011.

1. It was two summers ago. My friend and I had just bought a new bong, its plastic but really nice. My parents don't care that I smoke just as long as I do it outside, which I don't have a problem with. So my friend and I are outside smoking the new bong and its around 10pm. It was a green hit and as I was hitting it a moth flew in the flame of the lighter and sucked down into the bowl of the bong and basically ruined the rest of the weed in there, but it was funny as he'll.

2. Daaaaamn lol. That would suck but definitely epic haha.

3. did you smoke the moth?

4. Like a moth to flame....

5. Eww... See if the moth gets you high. :eek:

6. I was severely disappointed in the hilarity of this thread.

7. The Catholic priest I was smoking with sat back in his chair, and whipped out his...

Collectors edition Dark Side of the Moon album.

Also, I know that sounds completely made up, but it's 100% true.

8. Okay.. so this didn't happen when smoking but about a half hour after. it was about 2 in the morning, so my friends and i decided we needed to drive down to speedway to get some twisty barbecue fritos and Mtn. Dew slushies. It was obvious by the looks on our faces how stoned we were. I was first up to pay for my food and then start walking out.. well right by the door was one of those "wet floor" yellow signs. Needless to say i walk straight into this little yellow sign and fall down.. Then the black lady at the register goes.. damn the boy high as hell.. I was embarrassed but it provided laughs for the rest of the night.

9. I would smoke that moth for jackin' my weed but hey i mean all he wanted to do is get high man..

10. me and my friend used to smoke on a bridge after he got out of work, and the first time i went out there with him after our sesh as we were walking back (granted this was like 11pm) i walked straight into this wooden divider that divides the bridge. Hit me flat in the nuts, me and my friend were walking side by side and i just disapear from his vision as i went from 60-0 in .1sec flat. funny after my nuts stopped throbing. that night when i jerked off i came blood but i just ate it so no blood lost. to get back at him for not telling me about the pole in the middle of the bridge me and a buddy walked back and put a big branch, i meen 3 or 4 seperate branches coming off from this limb that fell from a tree (leafy and all) in the middle of the bridge...fool ttripped right over it...we laughed cus it was funny

11. #11 Jazzyj, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You ate your own bloody cum...so you wouldn't lose blood?

12. partly, but mostly i was just looking for an excuse to eat my own seamen and not be gay

13. #13 Jazzyj, Jun 12, 2011
    Who says it's gay to eat your own seamen? Good source of protein..

14. Oh man I have one. I was with a friend and we were driving back into town after toking out on a country road (no police out there, it's the sheriff's territory, and they only come if called). We stop at a fast food joint, and don't remember which one. I just get some...idk what it was, fried cheese sticks or something, I only got like 3. And the dude at the window gives us 6 freakin' marinara sauces with it. 6! He had to know we were blazed off our asses. It was so funny.

15. #15 Jazzyj, Jun 12, 2011
    I've had a few fast food employees call me out on being high. Always a good laugh

16. O M G.

Theres no excuse.

No excuse at all.

17. #17 FN Crusader Z, Jun 13, 2011
    Nah. Why the he'll would I do that? Haha I don't want to know what a moth high is like.

18. lol nothing like rolling into jack in the box or whatever, high and drunk as fuck, giving them the longest order possible because you can't stop discussing the merits of fried french toast sticks vs cheese fries and being laughed at by the employees.