Funniest thing ever just happened haha

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nuglsy_McBudton, May 22, 2009.

1. I had this buddy come home from school and I never toked with him before and he hasnt smoked for a long time and actually its been 2 weeks since he smoked like thats a normal break for him. Well anyways we are sitting out front of my house smokin a bowl n after two hits this kid cannot stop laughing. He was already done and ready to chill so as I was finishing the bowl off he hands me his keys. :confused: I didnt know what to say I was just like you serious? And laughing his ass off he says yeah I am trying to be serious right now I can't drive. I said to him to me this is the funniest thing in the world but really I think its just more that I am shocked because noone has ever given me there keys after smoking with them. So I just took them and did not let him drive til he seemed to be fine. this just happened and I thought that I would share:smoking:

2. damn man he most be a light weight if he can't drive after smokeing

3. haha, some dudes just get zooted man

4. yeah lol it was just plain hilarious

He kept repeating things and this guy ran by my house and five minutes later he goes you see that guy run by lol

He was like everything is in SLOOOOOOOOOWMOOOOOOOOOOO it was very enjoyable he definitely made me want to call him for another sesh thats for sure

5. Hah damn, wish i could get that high that easily.

6. Haha I love dudes like that who arent afraid to talk about it

7. Stoned guys are your best friends.

8. Lol I just talked to the kid last night and he was hallucinating

He kept seeing that guy run by i guess