Funniest stoned idea ever by far

Discussion in 'General' started by CVPX243, Jun 14, 2006.

1. we were high as shit one time and my bro comes up with an idea that if u had a pet monkey(like a spider monkey) that you could train to sit on your shoulder and smoke cigarettes and shit. Then you whisper something in its ear and it hops across the room smacks your friend in the face and runs back then sits on your shoulder again. If u were there when he was talkin about it then it would make more sense but i was laughin for 30 min.

2. lol wtf.

i wish i had a monkey friend to do what i tell it.

3. That'd be sick, not only for that, it could like..get me abeer outta the fridge, pack and light the bong..

4. lol. The possiblilities for monkey jobs are endless.

5. HELPER MONKEY : CHANGE THE WATER IN THIS BONG. THEN REPORT BACK FOR A SMOKE OUT, FOLLOWED BY YOUR NEXT TASK.

my life if i had a helper monkey

6. why wouold u want him to shit on ur sholder O_O

7. hahahaha

i too often think about having a pet monkey, except i'd want a chimp, that'd be awesome cuz u could love it like a pet except it'd be human like, and you could teach the monkey to use a joint roller n roll up for you, and then smoke with him, haha can you imagine how funny a stoned monkey would be? like some funny shit would happen and he'd do that crazy monkey laugh showin his teeth haha

ahhh, if only i were as rich as micheal jackson

8. I'd have a hard time teaching the monkey not to bogart.

9. Dammit, for the life of me i can't remember the name of the movie... but yeah... this guy had a lil monkey helper guy and it like... mind linked with the disabled person and whenever someone would piss off the disabled person the monkey would KILL them! heh... but then i think later on he (the monkey) turns on the disabled guy and yeah, sucks...