funniest shit you've ever said stoned...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ::amateur::, Aug 19, 2002.

1. the first time i smoked up my best friend and now favorite tokin buddy, i asked him if he thought you could really get brain damage from smokin bud. his response was short and to the point "pfft, fuck drain bamage"

2. Once me and my best man Jim were debating whether or not to finish off the last of our bud (after having just smoked a couple of bowls), and I said, "Man, we have to! For the Kaizer!" I don't know what made me say that, a Kaizer being a king of Germany or something like that. But now whenever we toke, we do it in honor of the Kaizer.

3. i remember when i first met my girlfriend i was all nervous for some reason and out of nowhere i look over at her and say "I love you" and the whole damn room goes dead silent. she leans over and i thinik shes gonna slap/punch me, but she leans over and kisses me. it was like a dream. except i passed out and woke up on the front lawn half naked.

4. Funniest Thing

Fuck This Guys is a Bitch is a Whore Is a cat, ill eat him like baked beans <------ if someone figure that out, please let me know

5. lol i cant help but noticing that i leave words out of sentences cause i wrote poetry and stories and do artwork and al that weird shit. i always have someone who isnt stoned read it to me and laugh my ass off cause it never makes perfect sense.

6. Usually when I am high I cant back track for shit nor can I remember what happned less than a minute ago or understand English written or spoken lol. But I remember this:

Me and my friend were extremely high and we were just laughing our asses off and I stop and say "Damn....I need some cheese.." like I had this huge realisation or somthing lol.

The funniest thing i have done while high is take a hot bowl out of the micro wave and dance around really fast screaming "OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH"...my hands were burned kinda bad...but it was too funny....damn i havent been high in about 4-5 weeks...gotta stay clean for work...but after I get that job ITS PAAARTAY! lol

7. i said "dude" until one of my co-workers punched me hard enough to knock me out of my chair, i guess he was kinda annoyed by the constand "dude" at the beginning, end, and inbetween sentences. lol

8. The funniest thing I ever Heard stoned was between two guys. One of them was asking about a name of a certain joint. The other guy was like "Spliff?" -"No." -"Blunt?" -"No." Then he combined them and goes, "Bliff?" It was funny at the time.

9. you know how you can spell out numbers and letters together to make words? like 6reat or 5uper? yah we were high as shit, and we read out the liscense plate infront of us as "Tar Tog". so we made him into a furry monster that comes out when you're high. so i'll be like hey you wanna see tartog? and you know the answer...

10. easy one syllable words are much easier

11. Ok, well I am new here, but here goes!!

Ok, this one takes a bit of explaining.. My friend who oddly had an Easter egg full of bud and a bad habbit of stoping and saying, "HEY HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MUCH WEED I GOT HOOKED UP IN THIS EASTER EGG!!??!" at the worse times.. Ok, we are REALLY stoned and hanging out with a friend who is taxi'n us around for the night. Well, later that night and some bad decisions by the driver we were pulled over and now here comes that BAD HABBIT while the cop is behind us reading our lisense plate my friend looks over at me and says, 'Man look how much I got hooked up in this easter egg..

NOW FOR SOME FAMOUS LAST WORDS!!

Under the influence of stupidity and KB we stumble across a pogo stick my friend looks at me and says, 'I bet I can pojo down the steps!' yaaaa, guess what happened?

12. heh

Once we were stoned and my friend ( girl ) was playing the Sims on the Gamecube and this stupid ass bluegrass shit was playing. My friend asked her to put on some music and she was like " I do got music" -- " BLUEGRASS NIGGA!!"

I fucking laughed for like 12 minutes and now that her new nickname.. hehe so funny

Man I have so many stories. Like this one time I was at a conveniant store ( owned by asian people ). There was this herbal horny goat weed stuff on the counter and I was like " Hey does that shit make your dick go crazy? " And he got all offened and started yelling at me and I was like :: not to be racist to anyone :: " Fucking Ch*NK" and ran he fuckin chased me outta the store. I went back the next day and he was all mad at me. Good time good times

13. How is "fucking chink" not racist?

14. My friend said the other day...Damn it taste like Fruit Punch, asked us...what does this taste like, we were like...weed, where are you getting fruit punch? hehe it was funny as hell, cause he kept tasting fruit punch, and then he said his Dr. Pepper was Fruit Punch...damn i better stop...joints work good btw...Peace WG

15. "Mylanta? Capital Georgia. Ice caps in Brussels, hehe, not too bad, not too bad at all. Buy yourself a polar bear, live the dream. Send a post card when you get back m'boy, send a post card."

Not quite sure what the hell I was talking about, but according to my friend, I just came up to him, put my arm on his shoulder and began to say all of that.

16. well it wasnt acctually said.....

but one time my friend ate a whole jar of nacho cheese dip with his hand then puked it up in the bathroom....

lol who eats a whole jar of cheese

17. After my friend poked someone in the eye by accident he said 'it doesnt matter no-one lives there'. We always say weird things.

18. Not said but done. I was completely mashed and i was just sitting on my freinds 'tall' computer chair, when i just happened to fall straight backwards with the chair. It took me like 5 seconds to realise id actually fallen over, cos i didnt even try to stop myself, i was wondering how the fuck id ended up on the floor, then me and my friend preceded to crack up in laughter.

Another time we were in the park and it was snowing i was really stoned, and i said 'my feet were falling off' cos i felt like i was floating and couldnt walk.

19. Silly *insert word*. Silly joe. Silly bong. Silly J. Silly fucking anything.

Stoned post.

20. my friends and I play "2 of amerikaz most wanted" by tupac and just start freestyle battling.. mad funny