Funniest shit to happen in a while

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by texas_ranger97, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Okay let me start off this thread by saying my friend is a hugggeee troublemaker. This guy is known for being an asshole and fucking with people. So about three years ago he made a fake facebook profile of this really dumb acting guy that we used to go to school with. Let's just call it the "Isaac Profile". The Isaac profile was an exact copy of the kid's real profile too but his bio said a bunch of really gay stuff that wasn't true. Every day my friend got on that profile and messaged girls at the school really creepy shit saying he would do this and that to them. I don't know how many people blocked the Isaac Profile lmao. But that profile has been used to start rumors at school, break up couples, ruin lives, you name it.... It's a dick move but I didn't make it so idc.

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD.
    My friend had a class with "Isaac" and he sat right next to him. You know how teachers have a class facebook page that they sometime pull up on the projector for the whole class to see? Well my friend got on the Isaac profile the night before and posted on the class page saying to the teacher "Ay I wanna fuck you in the ass". The next morning the teacher pulled up the class page and sure enough Isaac's message was there for everyone to see xD OMFG if I could have seen the look on Isaac's face when he saw that!!! That would have been fucking priceless. Pure humiliation. So Isaac basically had his life ruined lol but the teacher took it to the police and they tracked down the login history to my friend. The teacher was literally going to press charges. My friend was freaking the fuck out and actually walked into Isaac's class and punched him in the face in front of everyone for blaming the profile of him EVEN THOUGH he was the one responsible. I looked it up and in Texas this exact thing is a 3rd degree felony. Not sure what that means but it sounds worse than murder. He could have become a registered sex offender but the school year ended so they kinda forgot about the whole thing. Lucky bastard. Anyways that profile is still used to this day 3 years later and at least 10 other people have the info to it now. In fact he almost got caught AGAIN just this weekend. Idk how he got away with it both times but yeah that's probably the funniest thing I've witnessed. Funny shit.

2. that would be some bullshit. especially when you didn't even do anything and then got punched in the face? I feel bad for Isaac

3. Man fuck your friend, he's a douche lol.

4. Yeah, that's some petty BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

5. That's the thing though. My friend has bad anger issues and if he messes with you, if you retaliate he will get pissed off at you for getting mad. It still blows my mind after knowing him for 5 years..

6. What a dick...

7. I would beat your friends face in

High

8. He kinda has that "Im gonna kick your ass if you get aggressive with me" personality. I try to stay away from him now but I still call him my friend because he's had some bad shit happen in the past year. His mom died of cancer and it's just him and his dad.. Don't know if being a douchebag is his way of releasing stress or if he's always gonna be like this lol

9. You're a dick for thinking that's funny, same with your friend.

10. What a bunch of fucking losers... Why don't you go read a book or something.

11. #11 I am the Pot, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    What the fuck did this kid ever do to you guys? Your just bullying him for no reason. Your friends a prick for doing it and your a prick for thinking its funny. You are a terrible person for this i hope you know.

12. I didn't even do anything lol yall are getting on my ass for laughing. Chill out. I had no part in it. In fact I didn't even know about the profile until a year after he made it

13. your friend is a dick.. i feel bad for the issac kid.. that shits not cool.. 

immature as hell.. 

but i gotta say..im an immature ass dude and the whole thing with the teacher pullin up the page and it sayin "i wanna fuck you in the ass" is pretty damn funny to me

14. holy shit, you find that funny? fuck this generation is full of psychotic little shit heads. my god, we're doomed.

15. I remember in highschool someone made the local infamous "bush Gardens" Facebook page featuring nakie pics of lots of hotties from school.
    Was cool while it lasted.

16. OP is like 16. Born in 97. Was a very shitty year.

How could a under age student be a sex offender for something stupid as that fb shit to an adult teacher. The cops were probably laughing all day long eating donuts and drinking coffee.

17. You and your friend sound like bitches. Fucking scum. You people are whats wrong with the world.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394197323.225491.jpg

18. Again. Im 20 years old for those who don't know. Read the context clues in the status, I'm far out of high school. And I've seen 14 year olds have their lives ruined because they got registered. It's not uncommon.

19. Maybe its cause you're friend hasn't stepped up to a guy like me...I don't know about him but if someone came at me like that there will be no words from my end I tend to act first ask questions later. You're boy needs a good ol' fashion ass whooping.

20. Your friend is a dick. If I went to school with you guys I'd fuck him up....bad. I hope your friend rots in hell. Just my opinion.