Funniest/Saddest story of my life - Guaranteed Laugh

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PartyPartyParty, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Ok so me and my friends Erik and Colton are all 18 year old seniors that live with our parents. Yesterday Colton locked his keys in his car right before school so Erik went to pick him up.

I'll try to skip some parts but ends up Erik smokes before school and doesn't know where to put his shit so he puts it by the side of Colton's next door neighbors house. He goes back at lunch and what do you know, it's not there.

In there was a bubbler, a quarter of some dank he had bought the night before, and me and his MFLB we split.

Some dank that had been used in the MFLB that was all black that we re-use in the bubbler was in a prescription pill bottle.

Fast forward to last night I was at my girlfriends house and her mom asks me if Colton smokes "pot". Right away I know what she's going to say. She tells me the parents of the house were picking up toys outside and found the bag and were freaking out thinking some thugs were going to come with guns trying to take the shit back so she called the cops. The cops in our towns are complete douchebags and retarted (once they thought our hookah was a bong and brought 4 cops to investigate). Apparently they told her there was over $300 worth of weed in there which it was a $105 qtr. They also told her it was packaged for individual re-sale because there were pill bottles with a gram of vaped up dank lol.

2. Kill everyone involved

3. Kill just about everyone involved

4. The bold, underlined part is the only part, that made me laugh. You must live in America, Cause in canada 105 for quater is getting ripped off.

5. i didnt laugh. you guaranteed me a laugh and i didnt and man lemme tell you im high. so sir...you fail.
    that is all.

6. if this is the funniest story of your life, I really feel sorry for you man..

7. Son, I am dissapoint

8. I didnt laugh, ACTUALLY this kinda pissed me off.

9. OP owes a lot of angry people a laugh :mad:

10. Kill everyone involved, except your girl.

Your friends stupid for leaving that shit, should have just left it in his car or just brought his bag to school (not smart, better then leaving outside a house though).

11. i didnt laugh.

12. kill everyone involved make sure to cut the gf in half youll need the bottom half for later lol jk

13. Nahhh get rid of the legs too that shit takes space, mayswell just mount the pussy on a desk or summn

14. No laugh just
    [​IMG]

15. kill some of the people involved

16. how about OP doesn't kill anybody?

17. Op's story pissed me off but the comments made me laugh, I approve this thread.

18. lolzertankz

that made me laugh more than the original story, if you went into more detail it would have been better, oooo vell...