funniest reason youve gotten fired

Discussion in 'General' started by supernothing351, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Never got fired in my life but I have a funny story about a certain co-worker that got the boot.

It was a summer job when I was 17/18. Worked at a car wash that did cars that were sold at Repo. auctions. So pretty much everyone working there was a straight off the boat immigrant because they worked in shitty conditions and for low wages.
    This one guy was an alcoholic, about 40-50 years old. One day it was his birthday so he brings a 40. of Polish vodka:D to work. Couple people have some shots, and soon the guy leaves with over half the bottle still consumable. Well he did not come back to work, we searched for him and found him inside a garbage bin, one of those large metal industrial garbage disposals. He was drunk as a motherfucker and the bottle was empty. He was covered in puke and had a half-eaten donut in his mouth.

He got fired when he sobered up, but the man remains a legend at that place.

Hehehe ohh and I even smoked up with him once cause he mentioned that he would like to indulge in some marijuana, probably one of the best times I have ever smoked, cause they guy had a blast and it was neat seeing someone so satisfied with herb at such an old age. Kickass.

2. my first job was tutoring kids in english.

each tutor had their own table, with about 5-8 kids at one time.

the asian lady who owned the place fired me cuz my table was too loud and i talked to the kids to much. wtf? their k-9 kids, of course their gonna talk. i bet you the fucking bitch never had a childhood.

i still hate her to this day because i didnt even get a chance to say goodbye to the kids who were regulars at my table.

she can fall on a stick for all i care.