funniest. picture. EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Thikr, Sep 6, 2007.

1. DO NOT LOOK BELOW UNLESS YOU ARE HIGH!!!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    [​IMG]

2. hahahahahah oh no!!!

thats so funny! what a shot. if i was that kid, id fuckin kill that bird.

3. Lol Fuck!!! He Got Bombeddddddddddd

4. yea, thats what i call a fuckin airstrike!

5. Fucking Pigeons.

6. bombs away!

7. HAHAHAHA

Funniest picture ever....

8. His expression...that's priceless. :laughing:

9. That gave me a good laugh. His face is like "Oooooh Shiiiit"

10. that kid got fucking nailed lol

11. he strait up god pood on.

lol i just wanted to say poo tee hee

12. It's like the bird was intentionally shitting on that kid, lmao! If ya look at the pic, he's already got poo on his arm, and there's still more coming outta the bird's ass... Either that's one big poo, or that bird came back for seconds (which would explain why the kid's hauling ass) :D :laughing:

13. That's exactly what my brother said when I showed him this pic a few weeks ago. Man, I have so many awesomely hilarious pics from 4chan and shit that I barely have any room left on my hard drive.

14. okay.... POST 'EM!!!

15. I agree hahaha

that shit's hella funny, but i would suck to get shitted on.....even though i read somewhere (forgot where..) that in some eastern cultures it's actually good luck to get shit on by birds......i dunno how true that is though lol

16. It shall be done, but I need some sleep first. Stayed up all last night and I need to work in the morning. Here's one to start. God, I love this one so fucking much.

[​IMG]

17. That shit's funny... I used to have some good ones, but they all went with my last puter :(

18. LO-fucking-L

IT SPINS!!

19. at first i was lookin at it and i was like...wats so funny about this. then all the sudden it hit me rite in the face like...the pigeons shitting the dudes face! i dunno ususally i dont laugh at shits like this but i just started laughing out loud during work and people were wondering what i was laughing at...lol funny picture