Funniest movies of all time

Discussion in 'Movies' started by BigLife247, Jul 3, 2017.

1. I'm high and need funny movie suggestions. I need to three choices.
    Movies like grandmas boy and pineapple Express ect.
    Thank you

2. Dude, Where's my Car and FUBAR.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Friday

• Like Like x 1

4. Kid Cannabis, cheech and Chong up in smoke,Harold and Kumar,bad grandpa,friday,Friday after next,pink Floyd the wall, try watch a TV show called Ideal its made in the UK but its hilarious about a dealers day to day life :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I just found a movie from 1998 called mafia. This looks like it hilarious. Thanks guys

• Like Like x 1
  6. lol.jpg

Half-baked...Should be on your list. Great movie to watch "baked" in league with PE easily.

Also, Kung pow enter the fist is a nice wtf movie to watch stoned. Whole movie is basically a spoof on kung fu, I watched it sober way back in the day when I was at a hotel because my brother in law thought I'd like it. Thought it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Then I started smoking....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I was going to say Grandmas Boy but you already did lol that movie was funny af.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. 1+1 - French One

[​IMG]

9. The Money Pit is the funniest movie of all time

10. I always like The Waterboy when I'm high, also anything from Judd Apatow (Knocked Up, This is 40, SuperBad, Pineapple Express etc.)

11. Sex Drive.... its the funniest sleeper movie no one has heard of. It's got Seth Green and the sports guy from Anchorman and some other familiar faces ...Make sure you watch the unrated version, more boobs

12. Bad Santa

13. The big lebowski

14. Dumb and Dumber... the first one.