Funniest drug test story ever!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by romofan7, Nov 8, 2008.

1. ok so..my friend gives me a call one Saturday morning..he tells me that his dad smelt weed on him...he said he never smoked weed in his life and that his friends were smoking it...so his dad didnt believe him and decided to go to this i dont know place to get him tested...while he was in a bathroom with this little cup thing he had to fill up, he asks this kid next to him if hes been high recently, the kid says no..then he askes him if he can piss in the cup instead..the guy is cool and pisses in there...so my buddy hands in the cup with piss..only to find out that that piss contained some sick s.t.d... his parents were really pissed off..and then he admitted everything lol..idk if this is funny or not...im kind blazed right now

2. If your title says "Funniest drug test story ever!!!" and in the post you say "idk if this is funny or not..." ahhh... fuck it im to stoned to mock and belittle you in a sarcastic manner to make myself feel just that much better.

LOL FUNNY STORY EVAR!!!1!!11

3. sounds fake + not funny, sorry.

4. someone needs a hug. i thought it was funny! lol thats great

5. Which std?

6. /Fail

/deltree

7. I laughed because of how ironic that was. I thought it was really funny.

8. Luckily the worst STI's arnt transmitted by urine. Also standered drug tests don't test for diseases too.

9. its mildy funny i think had u gievn a few more details u chould have rasied the funny value at least 20percent u can laugh at this..... not that much careful!

10. win..

11. hahah that's awesome. that could probably work out in your advantage...i know that just the relief my parents would feel from finding out i didn't have some std would totally downplay that fact that i'd been smoking lol.

12. False or not, it was funny

13. haha, so now his parents not only suspect marijuana, but dirty pussy as well :)

..too bad I'm gonna have to call shenanigans, because urinalysis doesn't test for STIs/STDs.

Fail

14. Yeah im not usually a doubter, but how did they find out it had an STD?

Urine analysis for drugs doesn't test for STDs

They'd have had to do 2 separate tests, and since they didn't have any reason to suspect STD's they wouldnt

Sorry bro, unless you have a good explanation, i'm calling BS