Funniest anti-weed propaganda you've been told

Discussion in 'General' started by ~blaZe, Dec 7, 2009.

1. When I was in grade 7, a cop came into our class and told us that if we smoked weed once we could have flashbacks for the rest of our lives. hahahahah

2. To be honest, most of our anti-drug shit in school was aimed towards the actual shit that needs off the streets like meth, crack, shit like that.

3. I remember hearing a pastor saying marijuana use invites demon possession.. :rolleyes:

4. Smoking stems makes you impotent. :eek:

5. I wouldn't mind getting a flashback for any of the drugs I've done. Ha. It would just be a free high. In my eyes, that gives me more incentive.

6. man this is kinda ironic.

she joined a facebook group called "teenagers who DON'T drink or do drugs". jokingly, I commented "BOOOOOOOOOO". and then she said "that crap aages you faster. youre gonna look like an old fart by the time youre 30". I was like :eek:. it's weed, not meth lol.

and if anybody has a facebook, just read the wall posts in the teenagers who don't do drugs group. oh man it's so funny.

7. they told me if i smoke weed then i'll go blind and hair will grow on my palms....

8. all the wall comments are potheads talking shit lol

9. lol i just looked at that group and i saw one of the greatest comments ever....lemme quote this.

I completely agree, the law does indeed make things right or wrong, and that is the final say. So that being said, I also agree that:

Slavery was okay.
    Segregation was okay.
    Women shouldn't vote.
    Amanda Knox is guilty.
    Justice has always been served in our courts, even when convicted murderers have gotten the needle and be...en acquitted of all charges afterwards.

Yup, I love the law.

10. isnt that the masturbation myth? lol who the hell was tellin you that

11. theh smurter peepoll says yew gone get stuupids ifs yews smoak mariwanna

12. Propaganda doesn't make me laugh, it ENRAGES ME.

[​IMG]

13. I honestly have never been fed any negative stories about the substance. I mean, other than what you would see on t.v, but didn't your mother ever tell you not to believe everything you saw on television?

:hello:;)

F:mad::mad::mad: propaganda.

14. Reefer Madness

15. in highscool thise guys came in about drug prevention and said if we smoke weed we will turn into meth addicts and our brains wil shrink.......lol I think they are wrong, because im 31 now and all the magic green gave me is a good time :smoke:

16. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

17. :eek:
    Unless you had a identical Twin (who chose not to smoke) It would be pretty hard to tell if your brain has shrunk over the years...
    But you never know, you could have had a massive brain by now dude, absolutly packing your skull full of brainy goodness. (shrunken brains are a good deterant to zombie attacks btw)

18. It enrages me when Im sober, but makes me laugh when Im high (though sometimes it even makes me laugh sober). I found this one quote from another forum on the internet (I dont belong to it, or as a matter of fact any other forums on the internet, I just ran across that one) who said that marijuana users break into homes and steal things for their habit: "As a matter of fact I do have a LOT of experience in dealing with criminals or should I say investigating them. If you say they [marijuana users] don't steal items to fund their drug habits you are out of your mind. They do it everyday but there are extremes ranging from the occassional (sic) user who may do it only once a month or on the weekends to the ones who do it as often as they can everyday until it gets so bad they will do anything to get it including breaking into homes and burglarizing them or flat out stealing the money to buy it anyway they can (sic-run on sentence). It's a gateway drug. It's rare you find anyone into coke or meth who didn't start out using marijuana. I'm not saying all stoners will steal from someone to fund their habit it's just it seems a lot of them end up engaging in behavior that's reckless or criminal in nature one way or another eventually. Go talk to police officers who deal with it everyday on the streets. They'll tell you what they have to put up because of that stuff..(sic-extra punctuation mark)"

Well there you go, and that was pretty funny too, I think.

I have also heard:

Weed makes you stupid, im throwing my life away all that BS.

19. i haven't heard any real funny propaganda. i mean i heard that it causes brain damage which is total bs and just makes whoever says it sound stupid. wouldn't say that it's out right funny though.

20. "The world is a tragedy to those who feel but a comedy to those who think."