funniest anti-weed commercial EVVVER

Discussion in 'General' started by LoueyGG, Oct 5, 2013.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiIo9Ufg798

I completely lost it when the "happy" started dancing... And Dr.Chill? LOL 
    What was the point of this video? the anti-pot heads must of run out of fucking logical reasoning

2. I hate it when people release anti-something and it's hard to tell if they're trying to pass it off as subtle satire or being serious.

3. At the end it says cannabis has been reclassified as a schedule B ... Maybe this is satire?

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known ~ Carl Sagan

4. It's not a satire piece, Talk to Frank is a major source of bullshit on things like weed.

What I've never understood about the whole anti-drug movement, is that there are drugs that are legitimately shitty, and that you really should warn and educate kids about the dangers of said drugs. But you can't do that when you bullshit them about weed, they go and try weed, find it's not at all like what they said it was, and then think the rest of it is bullshit too.

Kid's aren't stupid, and people have to stop treating 13-14 year olds like they're 8.

5. Dr chill hahahahahah

I jerk off inside books and give life to words

6. Amen. Amen amen amen.

7. They need to smoke some weed to get some better ideas.

8. Dr chill is a sweet name

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known ~ Carl Sagan

9. da faq...

10. Fucking hilarious

Sent from Godzilla

11. What in the hell type of weed was he smoking? Lol I could have a party by myself! No new friends, no new friends, no more new.

Mail me leftovers.

12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wixlfPnxJTo

13. They shouldnt make an anti-weed commercial so entertaining to stoners..

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14.   It's funny, ive met straight-edgers that suffer from all the symptoms displayed in the commercial.  :laughing:

I like how the commercials are getting increasingly hostile to stoners as legalization comes closer.

15. exactly it looks like a GREAT TIME

LMFAO :laughing: