Funniest Anti Drug Commercial

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by notonTV, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

Don't know how many of you in live in Canada but recently this ad has been airing on tv regularly and I've been getting quite a chuckle out of them. Props to to the production value. I'm pissed my tax money goes towards this crap.
    :wave:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NZGPVBCrjY&feature=related"]Prepare to lulz...[/ame]

2. ^^ hahaha so fail

3. I thought it was LSD that gives you flashbacks?? LOL that kid should just hit that joint to forget his family problems :smoking:

4. The kid probably thinks weed is bad, so he starts drinking...

5. #5 Jihuji, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
    What's that kid thinking? Passing the joint to the right? Whoever directed this commercial clearly knows nothing about marijuana!

6. Be polite pass that joint right HAHA:smoking:

7. That's right head back in there with the alcohol. You'll definitely be safe there.

What else can you do but lol at that :rolleyes:

8. It's probably a good thing he didn't hit the joint though, or else he would have been caught with pot in school by accidentally dropping it in front of his principal.

9. Hahahaa :smoking:

10. The other kids smoking the joint looked happy and perfectly fine.

11. Why the fuck is he taking pills lol. Oh I get it, the gateway drug. Marijuana leads to ecstasy.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

12. Haha, yea I've seen this....great to know our tazes are being used for something that will clearly help everybody. I also like the ads on the busses (at least in Vansterdam) of a kid smoking a joint and then a big 'Drugs, Not For Me" sign.

13. i like how if the flash back isnt enough they put girls screaming in the backround to make it seem scarier

14. Lol@ that loser kid at the end standing beside him

15. yeah, because everyone who smokes weed ALSO does X....i mean come on.
    and what was in that bag? a fucking leaf?

shit...

16. DrUGz ArE BAD!!!!!!!1

17. I remember a thread a while back that had a link of proof that that main kid smokes pot regulary haha.

18. The scary thing is some stupid sheeple will actually believe this...

19. That J has a fucking filter in it ... not a roach. Smart kid only smokes clean, well rolled proper J's not some bendy filter ended crap.

20. Those kids are like 14, and are clearly drinking illegally! Why would they put that in an anti-drug commercial?

Oh yeah, because they want kids to get boozed up.