funky smellin tree

Discussion in 'General' started by TrappGrl, Dec 28, 2008.

1. I picked up alot alot of tree, it's pretty good reggie, but it's a little moist and has a weird freshly picked smell, it smokes good in blunts and outta the volcano, any ideas on how to change the smell up a bit....custys keep askin about the smell? help?
    :wave:

2. dealing discussion aint allowed on the forum..

anyways, id recommend buying bud that smells good, or telling your friends the truth, and setting the price appropriately. You should post some flicks.:smoke::smoke:

3. Yeah, try to keep your operations a little more discreet.

I just had a little of this, and it was really moist, dank hydro.

What I did is just left it out on my table and let it dry out a bit. I find it helped, but it didn't make it completely dry and crusty. Give that try.

4. Get new tree?

5. haha right, thats what ive been doing just letting it set out a bit my bad about the operations :) thanks guys!

6. make sure its not too moist, and throw it in an airtight jar for a few weeks, opening it once a day for the first week.

It will smell better, smoke smoother, and just be niver in general.

Or oyu could look into water curing, i hear thats done wonders to bud.

7. Do you know where you can find any info on water curing, never heard of it.

8. yeah, just let it cure a little longer. that should fix it.

9. it's already getting better, thanks guys

10. Could be molding up with the moistness and all, resulting in the funky smell. Notice any white bits on your bud, I'm not talking about the kief?

11. you smoke trees? thats one huge ass blunt, i imagine.
    haha get it get it get it?

im drunk :eek:

12. no not mold. for sure.