Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funky smell with trainwreck

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by allido, Apr 30, 2009.

1. So a few weeks ago my guy had about 2 ounces of what he called trainwreck. I'm not trying to say it wasn't (he's a very legitimate dealer and i do trust him) but even if it isnt trainwreck it is FIRE. well either way whenever i would take the first hit of the session, where no other person has inhaled any of it they report that the smoke quite honestly smells nasty. It doesnt smell like bud, just gross. The taste is straight up amazing and the high really does hit you like a train but i just thought it was weird how from the 3rd person perspective, if they weren't smoking, it smells nasty. any thoughts?

Just typing this makes me wish he still had it :(
    Easily one of the top 3 strains i've smoked.

2. I never noticed any strange odor with the trainwreck I got.

Attached Files: