Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funky sativa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by war_subvert, Jan 14, 2012.

1. #1 war_subvert, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    Unsure of what the strain is but it's some very good bud. Smells a little like cat piss so it could be the strain 'catpiss' but never had it before to compare it to.

Definitely more of a sativa, very heady uppy high, slight body high but not to the point of couchlock. Overall very good bud, in the last photo you can see how even the leaves are completely triched out, trim job isn't the best but I don't mind that when the leaves are like this.

Attached Files:

2. Think all skunk smells like car Piss lol like that black pic looks dank tho

3. LOVE me a good sativa with an intense but not debilitating body high and crazy head high!
    cant stand sativas that have no body high tho, jus feels like something is missing.
    Sour Diesel ftw!

4. Yeah I do like my body highs and know what you mean some sativa's have almost no body high at all, not a fan of that either. What do you think of the bud?

5. Oh damn thats some nice shit, nice pickup.

6. Yeah thanks, like how that one turned out, made it my desktop background :smoke:

7. bump, nothing wrong with trying to get more of a response :smoke:

8. Owwwwww owwwwww

9. yeah thats the shit.

10. That is some pretty bud. Enjoy!

11. looks great :)

i bet your high as hell right now lmao

:smoking:

12. thanks for the replies, and antonio I am haha. Check out my threads from ages ago if you like this, got quite a lot of bud this sorta quality.

13. niiice man. jealous