Funky Leaf Edges

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by disfigure024, Jun 8, 2013.

1. #1 disfigure024, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    Seeing some funkiness if the leaf tips/edges on one of my plants.   It's is a Martian Mean Green.
    Last watered the garden 2 days ago, 2 days prior to that was last nutrient feeding  (Buddha Grow, Buddha Bloom, Trinity Biocatalyst).  Water pH was a 6.5 after nutrients were added and balanced w/ the proper amount of acid to bring it back into line.

Anyone have any ideas what might be up with this girl?  First started to show on the tips 2 days ago, now it is showing on a number of the leaves.   I did have an issue w/ nutrients when the plant was a little younger...obvious when you look at the middle set of leaves on the plant.

Pics are included.

View attachment 117861
    View attachment 117851

Oh...should probably add some info about the whole setup

Tent Size:  4ft x 4ft x 7ft tall
    Light:  1000w HPS  (cooled w/ 350cfm inline booster)
    Air Scrubbing:  437cfm fan w/ Phresh Carbon Filter (6"x24")
    Air Intake:  400cfm fan w/ carbon filter & bug screen + 2 passive 6" openings w/ carbon & bug screens
    Circulation:  1x  8" 3-speed oscillating fan (on low speed)

2. im not sure about the yellowing of the leaves but about a month and a half ago i had the same problems with the edges curling up a bit...all i did was add a calmag supplement to my nute mix and it cleared it right up hopefully this helps

3. i'll look into the calmag to see if it helps anything.

still seeing some issues w/ the leaves...a couple are now twisted.   but, they are all in the same level that had the issues w/ the nutes.   the martian mean green is a bit of a funky plant anyways....the rest of the girls look good though  :)