Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"funky hybrid"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by orangelicker, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Last weekend my friend has some shit which he claimed was a hybrid that made everything funky...so we smoked a fat joint of it and it was pretty cool. When i stared at the walls, they would spin.. it wasnt really directly it was more like when something happens in the corner of your eye and when you look at it its not doing it but you swear it was.. and also i kept seeing white puffs of smoke or something that i know wasnt really there..like moving across the street or something.

Also everything was just kinda bouncin around to the music... i dunno how to exp-lain it its just like what you would expect to happen in a movie where everythings dancing to the music with you.... as in random objects were just like bouncin around and dancin

Anyone ever smoked anything like that? its pretty sweet

2. ya, its not a hybrid...its pcp. HAHA, you sure it was a 'weed' joint...

3. 2 possible explainations:

A) You are a new smoker, and got REALLY blazed, and kinda interpretted it as a very trippy experience. A strain being a "hybrid" only indicates that it is a mix of 2 or more different strains. All strains have the same ingredients, and they all do essentially the same thing to you - just at varying degrees of intensity. Perhaps that bud was really dank, and you just weren't used to it.

B) LACED WEED. It could happen man. As long as you had fun and didnt start coughing up blood or anything, then its still good to smoke, so enjoy that laced sack, and buy some clean stuff next time.

4. Well i know im not new to smoking so it coudltn have been that...but i never thought it would have been laced but I wouldnt know because it wasnt even my weed. But I guess that would make sense...
    I always thought that really really good weed could make you see shit like AK47 or northern lights, am i wrong? My friend just said that this stuff made u feel like your tripping and it did with no side effects.... so oh well

5. I smoked true haze before and even though I was extremely fucked up I don't know if weed can make you see shit. I have smoked all types and amounts and never saw shit.

6. i smoked a bowl of really dank stuff last night, and while i was in bed trying to sleep i thought i kept hearing a bat chirping but it was just the sound of water from my fish tank. i was searching the room with a flashlight seeing if there was a bat around

7. HAHAHAHAHA! The funniest thing I have read on any forum ever!

8. i hope you dont like to get wet too much. sounds like pcp to me too. but special k can do something similar to you.

9. I seen shit once from smoking just weed... It was when I didn't blaze all the time, me and a buddy smoked a whole 1/8th by ourselves and this cardboard cutout of characters from the Matrix tripped me out bad... like their heads changed to alien heads, then guys with helmets. It was awesome. I also get closed eye visuals if I get really baked.

10. thats fuckin funnier then hell i do that to when i really stoned hear a sound and start to freak out